The one that got away II

Imagine being Genshin Men's the one that got away part 2 featuring Kaeya, Pantalone and Thoma.

Kaeya Alberich

Cause now I pay the price.

Imagine being used to be very close to Kaeya and Diluc, with your parents being close to their father, Crepus Ragnvindr. You have always been Diluc's friend every since the two of you were a baby. So the arrival of someone new, someone as pretty and cute and Kaeya was something that both of you were happy and excited of, a new member into te family, a new friend to get along to.

Imagine you were their friend, always hangout out with the set of brothers playing around and causing troubles here and there. The three of you were just unseperatable, and you were also slowly being aware of the feelings you were developing for him.

Imagine Diluc has always been a brother, annoying little brother you never had. And Kaeya, kaeya was different. Maybe it was the fact that you knew he wasn't biological a Ragnvindr and he looked a lot different than Diluc whom you had enough seeing his face of already, but he was different. His smiles lit up your mood, your heart races when he laughs, when he messes with your hair. It was different, you never want to see him as a brother or anything close to it.

Imagine things started to took a turn when Diluc joined the knights and you didn't, Kaeya did follow his steps a little later though. You watch side by side how Diluc becomes the youngest ever appointed Captain to be within the ranks of the Knights of Favonious. "He's awesome, isn't he." "Hmmm." This is enough, just being there by his side.

Imagine pursuing to become a merchant. The three of you going on a different paths with the two closely related to. Diluc was already busy enough tk begin with causing you and Kaeya to be hanging out by yourselves. And those nights, those nights were memorable, it was wonderful. The way he laugh, the way he looks at you, the way the two of you were looking at each other. You can feel it. You might be young, people might say both of you were young, but you knew, damn it, you knew what this is.

Imagine it was raining, it was raining when Crepus died and it was raining when two brothers parted ways with each other with you standing in the middle of it. "Stop it! You're both going to end up hurting each other!" "Did you heard what he said?! Are you deaf?! Crazy?! You heard what he said and you're still sticking on his side?!" "I am not picking anyone's side in here! What I'm trying to say it that you calm the fuck down-! Dilu-! Kaeya!" As you tried to interfere midway, you were pull by the back of your neck backwards as a bird like flame of fires came into yours and Kaeya's direction.

Imagine that night, you gain a pretty deep scar on your side, cause by the burn of your best friend as well as the intense icy frost that comes after it. Not only that, not only did you lost your childhood friend, but you also lost him, Kaeya. "I'm sorry." It was pouring hard as he kneel by your side. "I'm sorry." He spoke once again, his fingers slowly slipping away from yours. "Kaey-" "I'm sorry." Then he left.