Diluc Ragnvindr II

Rose

ᴴᵃⁿᵃʰᵃᵏⁱ ᴰⁱˢᵉᵃˢᵉ ᴬᵁ

It was love at first sight

The way he stood there in front of the crowd will full compassion and confidence, the way he stand out from the crowd even by his looks and red hair.

He was the youngest, the same age as her, to be given as the title as one of the captain on the Knights of favonius.

It was love at first sight, and despair at first sight.

For as she was about to call out his name, as she was about to raise her hand for a wave as he start to look towards her way.

A figure walked, run passed her in a speed.

"Diluc! You made it"

A girl, a beautiful woman jumped into him in which he swiftly caught her in his arms, his already happy red iris sparkling even more as he return her hug right in front of the crowd.

"Yes, I made it"

He chuckle

The people around them continue to cheer as if nothing was wrong. There was nothing wrong of course, but there she stood frozen among the crowd.

They were just childhood friends, of course it was normal to have such affection since he probably see her as a little sister.

She thought, trying to convince herself

Her throat then starts to feel itchy. She thought it was normal, so she went to touch her throat, all by looking at Diluc whom as happily chatting with his fellow knights all by having the girl his side.

She was just a little sister to him, so why does he look at her with such...

It was just love at first sight. Maybe she should have stopped. Maybe she could have prevented such tragedy to happen.

Archon knows how long was she waiting for this, everything seems to come out of fairytale.

Noble couples were dancing in the huge hall of the manor, she was wearing a simple yet fancy dress that seems to give off her status among the people inside.