They were roommates II

Featuring. You, Tohma and Ayato

Imagine being Ayato and Thoma's roommates

Imagine being Ayato and Thoma's roommates. Nothing romantic, just plain chaotic.

Imagine being going back at your shared dorm apartment for the day, finishing your lectures and classes for the day when as soon as you walked in, you were greeted by a smoke? A smoke? Why would there be a smo-?! "kamISATO AYATO! ARE YOU COOKING ALONE AGAIN?!" "I swear to our almighty shogun I followed the instructions!"

Imagine yawning as you made your way out of your room when you happened to come across Thoma who seems to be trying to clean off the kitchen Ayato had made a mess a couple of hours ago. "You good Thoma?" Focused on his own world as he tries to clean off the burned pan and mumble, "Why won't it come off." You shake your head, putting a mental note to buy a new one later as you get out.

Imagine coming home with a new frying pan in one of the bags you're carrying, you make your way into the kitchen and dining room only to see Thoma and Ayato sitting in the dining table as you set down the groceries for the next two weeks. There was a familiar looks pot on the table and upon looking at Thoma's helpless face, you could clearly guess the situation, almost wanting to run away.

"Come to think of it, I call it a day and go to my-" "(First name)! Just in time! Me and Thoma were having a hot pot for dinner, I know you haven't eaten yet, join us." Your light blue haired roommate offered. "Well-" "I feel bad for what happened today, for almost setting fire in the kitchen-" "Again." "Yes, Thoma, again. Anyway, I wanted to make it up to you two, so I came up with this hot pot." He spoke with a gentle smile. "Well actually I was just.." "Just??" "You know what, sure." Giving you a sympathetic smile, Thoma adjusted his seat so the three of you can eat closely.

Imagine as you nod at Ayato whom told you he would be going out, was about to mind your own business when you suddenly remembered sommething. "Wait!" You yelled after him as he was just about to walk out the door. "Your wallet?" You asked, looking up from your phone to meet his gaze. There you watch him as he reach out for his back pockets. "Oh." He look up to you. "It's not here." "Go look for it in your room. Don't forget about it. I got things to finish and Thoma has his own classes, so we won't be able to take it to you if you forget about it today." You reminded him with a chuckle in which he nod in return, thankful for the reminder for he actually often forgets about his wallet.

Imagine the look on your face as you shop with Thoma, who manage to get every discount there is at every shop the who of you want it. "Damn bro, I can't never get used to this." "Haha come on now (First name) this isn't the first time I'm doing this with you." "I know, but it's amazing every time it happens." You spoke with a chuckle, taking the bags off his hands, causing him to halt and call out your name in which you paid no mind into.

Imagine coming home drenched, "Damn I really should have carried a damn umbrella like Ayato said." You spoke to your self as soon as you entered the empty home at the moment, Ayato and Thoma did said they would be running late tonight because of their thesis. Letting out a sneeze and cough, you knew this would be a long night.

Imagine waking up like shit. Your body feeling heavy as well as your head spinning makes you regret even waking up as you weakly open your eyes only to notice two pairs of eyes staring at you, almost wanting to jump out of shock but you really can't right now but it didn't took you long to relax upon realizing it was just your roommates. By the tooks of it, their mouth was moving, they must be talking about something in which you can't seem to hear nor understand. But if there was one thing you're quite sure about, the is the fact that they told you to sleep.

Imagine waking up, but this time, the first thing you felt was something dump in your forehead, causing you to reach out and touch it. It was a wet cloth, which was enough for you to understand the situation that had happened. Besides looking at the sleeping light blue haired man right beside you sitting on a chair, you let out a chuckle before placing the wet towel on the basin on your nightstand. Was about to wake up Ayato, then the door opens, revealing you other missing roommate with a tray of food in hand.

"How are you?" "Im feeling alright now." "That's a relief, Ayato was about to take you to the hospital if you're still unwell." Thoma chuckle and upon noticing the bags under his eyes. "Sorry, you guys stay up last night because of me no-?" "Well..." It was Ayato who woke up and started stretching his arms that have gone numb upon sleeping on them. "It's not like you won't do the same thing for us if we get sick." "I agree. Come on now, eat up first. We'll take later." "Hmph. You're right, alright." You chuckle.

Imagine if your parents were to ask how you've been doing since college, you would tell them you're fine. The feeling of home sick long gone, after all you found a new home with these guys. Sure, they could be a bit annoying and troublesome sometimes, but you really enjoy and treasure being with them, like true friends and newly found family.

 Sure, they could be a bit annoying and troublesome sometimes, but you really enjoy and treasure being with them, like true friends and newly found family

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2023°