Kamisato Ayato VI

"I can't do it." There was nothing but silence after that, he was even avoiding looking at you as you stare at him with a glare. "Why?" "You know why I can't." He reply with a sigh, eyes never once looking away from the paperworks right in front of him. "But you can." You rebuttal, rolling your eyes with a pout. "Please... husband?" and not gonna lie, he almost gave in.

"I can but I won't." He sigh once again, this time perfectly stacking his papers to the side. And then he looks at you, you who was sprawled on the wooden floor in his room as he finished his leftover task for the day. He huff to cover up the fact that he almost laugh at such a scene. You were on your thin layer of kimono. "My dearest... get up, why are you on the floor?" He chuckle.

You did not move, you just continue to lay there comfortably on the floor. It is much cooler this way. "Dearest..." There he was right above you, looking at you with a silly smile on his lips. But then upon recalling how he turn down your request, you roll on your side with a pout. This time you heard him laugh. "Come on now, my dear. Are you sulking?" You did not move and even close your eyes.

And then you felt a presence behind you causing you to turn around. There was your lover on the floor just like you, turn to his side, facing you. "What are you doing? Get up! You'll hurt your back!" "That's what I'm saying, my dearest. So how about we lay down on a much comfort spot?" "Now thank you, it's much cooler this way." You spoke, once again turning your back at him with you gasp as he warp an arm around you and then pulling you close to him. "Don't be mad, you know I cannot use the Kamisato art for it to cause a rain just because it's scorching hot." "..."

With a chuckle, you felt him nuzzled close to you and as much as you found your lover annoying right now. You felt very comfortable and cool right beside him. His touch and presence feels like water that has a cooling effect. Seeing how comfortable you are in his arms without a word, a smile makes it way on his lips. "Actually, I reserved a cold spring just for the two of us-" "Why didn't you say earlier?! Let's go!" In a blink of an eye, you were already standing up leaving him on the floor all alone. "What waiting for? Let's go!" You smile sheepishly before pulling him up.

"You're lucky I love you." Kamisato Ayato said with a contented sigh. "I know." You giggle, leading the way. "I love you too."

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2024°