~𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌~

"Yash, you're drunk," Ruhi said softly, her voice tinged with concern.

"Don't you dare tell me what I am!" Yash slurred, his words laced with anger and bitterness. He stomped towards her and grabbed her arms in a tight grip.

"Yash leave me....ahhhh...,ple...please, you're hurting me," Ruhi pleaded, her eyes filling with tears.

"Are you happy now? Marrying a wealthy man like me, you thought you'd hit the jackpot, didn't you? You've ruined my life," he accused bitterly.

"No, Yash, you're mistaken. I didn't marry you for your money," Ruhi replied, her voice pained.

Yash's anger boiled over, and he shoved her against the dressing table, shattering the mirror into pieces. Ruhi felt her head spin as blood trickled down from a deep cut.

Ignoring her pain, Yash grabbed her arm again, pushing her forcefully to the floor. "You can never occupy a place in my heart, and I will never love you!" "Remember this, you're not my wife. You never will be. You're just a replacement for Natasha. Now get out!" he spat, his words dripping with venom.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。.⋆.

"The man I've loved for so many years...today he's saying I married him for money. Why, Yash, why don't you have even a little trust in me? You've known me since childhood, then why?" Her words echoed with anguish and betrayal.

"How can I explain why I married you? I know that even if I tell the truth, you won't believe me. I don't have any proof to show you..." Ruhi lamented, her voice heavy with frustration and helplessness.

I- I  pro...promise jis din sab saach apke samne ayega usi din mei kudh apko chorke bohot dur chali jaungi....si-sirf sahi waqt aane dijiye...

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。.⋆.

What do you think lies ahead? Will he embrace her as his wife once more, opening the door to a second chance in their marriage? 

~I hope you all enjoy this prologue! It's my first book, so please forgive any little slips and share your thoughts below. Oh, and don't forget to give it a little love with your votes—
15+ votes unlock the next chapter!🌟
Don't forget to follow my account.❤️‍🩹

Also, Follow me on Instagram: @__riwrites

Byee Byee🌷
Your writer
Nia~