•| Chapter 5 |•

Please vote!! ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
It's literally just one click yrrr!!

40+ votes & 15+ comments unlock the next chapter!🌟
Please do follow my account.🫶🏻

♡ Happy Reading ♡

Yash's POV -

"Please tighten your seatbelt, sir. The flight is going to land in 5 minutes," the air hostess informed me.

Adjusting my seat belt, I glanced out of the window, eager to set foot on familiar ground once more.

After a long flight back to Rajasthan, stepping onto familiar ground fills me with a mix of excitement and nostalgia. The air carries the comforting scents of home-

As I finally stepped into the bustling airport terminal, my eyes scanned the crowd until they settled on a familiar figure.

"Yash bhai! Welcome back!" Yuvraj exclaimed, pulling me into a tight hug as I reached him.

"It's good to see you, Yuvraj," I replied

"How was the flight? Did you have a good trip?" he asked me with excitement.

"The flight was long but smooth" I said, glancing around at the familiar surroundings of the airport.

"So, have you made any big plans while you're back?"

"Actually, I have some news to share," I replied, feeling a surge of excitement." Let's talk more on the way home."

"Alright, let's get going." he nodded understandingly.
"Everyone is eagerly waiting to see you."

"Even I'm so eager to meet with everyone," I replied, my excitement matching Yuvraj's enthusiasm.

As we reached the car and settled in, Yuvraj started the engine. "So, spill the beans, bhai. What's the big news?"

I glanced at him, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "I'll tell you everything once we're home. It's something that will make everyone surprised as well as happy."

I saw his eyes sparkled with curiosity, but he respected my desire to keep the surprise until we were with the family. The ride passed quickly as we chatted about our lives-my experiences in Singapore and Yuvraj's latest adventures at London and home.

Finally we arrived at our home. As Yuvraj parked the car, I took a deep breath, savoring the familiar sights and sounds of Rajasthan. This was where I belonged, surrounded by the love and support of my family.

Opening the door, Yuvraj and I stepped inside, greeted by the welcoming embrace of our parents and the joyful chatter of others. The air was filled with excitement and anticipation.

"Yash, beta, you're finally here!" Ma exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness as she enveloped me in a warm hug.

My father clasped my shoulder with pride. "Welcome back, son. We're so proud of all you've achieved."

"Nandini, please bring the aarti thali," I overheard Ma telling Chachi.

Chachi(Aunt) swiftly fetched the aarti thali-a beautiful plate adorned with a diya, incense sticks, flowers, and sweets.
Ma took the thali from Chachi, her face radiant with joy.

"Yash, beta, come here," I approached Ma with a smile, my heart swelling with love for my family and the rich traditions that defined our homecoming rituals. Ma held the aarti thali before me, performing the customary aarti with reverence.