Venus x Mercury

VENUS X MERCURY ANNGGSSTTTTTTTTTT
(With fluff)

REQUESTED BY Reeses_Puffs88

HEHSHAHSBDND D
ENJOYY!!!
————————————————————————

Mercury POV

Mercury stared at himself in the mirror. He was disgusting. He looked bland. Earth was beautiful in every possible way, he had an amazing body. Mercury? He was downright hideous. His unkept hair was a mess, and all he wore was oversized T-Shirts.

Mercury was too busy moping to realize his boyfriend, Venus, was standing at the door.

"Merc, are you okay?" He asked, worried for the well being of his boy.

Venus locked the door for some privacy and sat on the bed, patting the spot next to him.

Mercury sat down with his head hung low.
"Please tell me what's wrong, hun."

Mercury sniffled, "No, it's fine..."

He shook his head. "Clearly it's not if you were crying. I can't stand seeing you sad, please tell me what's wrong."

Sighing, Mercury decided to fess up. "I feel ugly... my body is disgusting. I'm not as pretty as Earth, or as hot as you... I'm so small and weak, I can't do anything without your assistance."

Venus pulled Mercury into his lap, kissing his cheek. "Darling, you're the cutest thing I've ever seen. I know before we were dating, I would bully you... but it was because I liked you. You were so nice to everyone even when they weren't nice back. And you're so small and adorable, all I wanted to do was protect you from any harm."

He sighed and continued.

"But I'm very bad at expressing my emotions, so instead of showing you love, I showed you hate. But Mercury, please listen... I love you... so so much..."

The smaller boy started tearing up. "But what about me is ador—"

He was cut off when a pair of hot lips rested on his. Mercury slowly kissed back, as Venus wrapped his arms around Mercury, his skin radiating heat. Mercury deepened the kiss as he enjoyed the warmth and passion coming from his lover.

"I love every part of you. Your hair is so fluffy I could play with it for days. And your gorgeous amber eyes are so cute and perfect! They light up my day. And your freckles make you a thousand times cuter."

Mercury blushed and giggled.

Venus smirked at gave the triangle method on Mercury. "I also love your—"

"STTAWWPPP!!!" Mercury became a blushing mess and pushed Venus onto the bed, covering his mouth.

Venus laughed as Mercury laid on top of him. He pulled Mercury up, so their faces were at the same level.

He put his hand behind Mercury's head and kissed him deeply. Venus started getting a little too passionate and was getting rough with the kiss.

Mercury let out a muffled giggle as he kissed back.

They finally pulled away and stared at each other with loving eyes.

"Thank you Venus... for making me feel better about myself."

Venus chuckled and held him close.
"Anything for you my sweet angel."

————————————————————————
ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!!

AND PLEASE GO CHECK OUT Reeses_Puffs88 SHE MAKES REALLY GOOD STORIES AND SHE'S MAH POOKIE 🥰🥰

BUT UHH I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND I'LL NOW WORK ON THE OTHER REQUESTS, SORRY IF I DONT GET TO YOURS, I'LL TRY TO DO AT LEAST ONE OF EVERYBODY'S REQUESTS!!!

ANYWAYS IM SORRY IF I SKIP YOUR REQUEST LIKE IM SO SORRYY!!!!

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT MY LOVELIES

BYEEEEEE

words: 571