A/N GUYS... (pls read)

Guys I think I need to clear things up about my story. It's not the cannon solar balls universe.

First, they're in humanoid bodies. And, yes some... most are in relationships.

So let me clear things up about my au.

Saturn and Jupiter are married
Earth and Mars are dating
Venus and Mercury are dating

Also, important note for my au

VENUS AND EARTH ARE SIBLINGS

So sorry Vearth shippers, but none of that here 😅

Also, Venus and Mars were dating for a while and while they did, they adopted Phobos and Deimos. (Both 6 years old)

But then they got into a huge fight and they both knew it was for the better if they split up.

Okay so you don't have to agree with me at all, but I hc Earth and Mercury as trans ftm (Female to male)

So in the au, they are biologically girls but transitioned to boys.

Why? Because Earth is known often as "mother nature" and is very nurturing towards his life and especially his Earthlings. Kinda like how most mothers are nurturing to their kids.

Mercury is trans because— Idk I just head cannon it because he's kinda a soft and shy kid. (Idk he just gives off feminine energy 🤑🤑🤑)

Anyways, so in the au, Venus and Mercury have two kids. Amber and Apollo. They were originally fan made by my friend Reeses_Puffs88

Amber is female, 4 years old. She's got the personality of Venus.

Apollo is male, 3 years old. He has the personality of Mercury. Timid and shy.

Anyways, about Luna. He was found in the woods by Earth and Theia. They took him under their care, but a few months later, Theia died due to cancer.

Earth was devastated to say the least. He never got back into the dating realm for many many years. He was pretty depressed.

But after a while he finally moved on and started dating Mars SO YYYAAYAYYYYY!!!!!

So these are their ages

Mercury: 23
Venus: 25
Earth: 25
Theia: 26
Mars: 24
Jupiter: 38
Saturn: 36
Uranus: 34
Neptune: 32

Adopted kidos:
Phobos: 6
Deimos: 6
Luna: 7

Biological kids:
Apollo: 3
Amber: 4
Titan: 7

Anyways, everyone else is too much of a minor character to be mentioned.

Hope this clears thins up!!

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT MY LOVELIES!!!!

word count: 391