Jupiter and Saturns wedding

WARNINGS!!!
—EARTH

Also guys, my energy levels have been very much going down. I don't feel motivated to write. I have a long exam soon and teachers pile school work on me. I'm honestly tired and feel insecure but I really do love you guys so much. Stay happy, remember to eat <333

Also a couple people requested Jupaturn so here ya go 😋

ENJOY!!!
————————————————————————

Saturn woke up with his arms wrapped around Jupiter. He sat up, rubbing his eyes, until he remembered what day was.

"JUPITER!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!"

He slowly up. "What time is it...?"
"TIME FOR OUR WEDDING!!" I giggled like a 4 year old girl on her birthday

The rockies bursted into the room and Venus and Mercury dragged Jupiter away.

"Wait Jupi—" Earth cut me off, "NO TIME FOR THAT SATURN, YOU GOTTA GET READY FOR YOUR WEDDING!!"

Mars laughed as I glared at them. Earth's such a silly little gay boy.

*time skip*

Earth breaks opens the door to my changing room.

...

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Let's just say... Earth was definitely traumatized.
"Earth, only Jupiter gets to see that view." Mars chuckled, making me blush... like A LOT.

Saturn fixed his dress and walked out of the changing room.
"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL SATURN!!! JUPITER IS SOOOO GONNA WANT TO FU—"

"Earth." Mars glared at him, making Earth shut up.

Mars sighed at there were no signs of hope for helping Earth's dirty mind. He directed his attention towards Saturn.

"So ready to go out there and marry the man of your dreams?"
Saturn giggled. "You bet!!"

*With Jupiter*

Jupiter stared at himself in the mirror. He was kinda scared... okay, he was VERY scared, but also excited. He was mainly nervous he'd mess up the ceremony and make a big embarrassment of himself.

Venus nudged him. "C'mon, you're getting married! Lighten up a bit!"

Jupiter sighed. "You're right. Maybe I should just stop worrying and enjoy myself."
"Yeah! That's the spirit!!" Mercury chimes in.

*time skip to the ceremony cuz im lazy*

Saturn's beautiful silky dress draped behind him as he sauntered down the aisle, with a smile of love filled his face. As he reached the stand, he took Jupiter's hands into his own.
"You looked beautiful, my love." Jupiter whispered, his voice laced with affection.

The priest shared the speech and Jupiter and Saturn both shared their vows. The priest cleared his throat, "Jupiter, do you take Saturn to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Saturn, do you take Jupiter to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

Saturn was tearing up ever so slightly as the priest said the final few statements. "Anyone who would object, speak now or forever hold your peace."
The room was silent. Everyone wanted the two to get married. So why didn't the priest continue?

"I OBJECT!!!" The attention in the room averted to the person at the doors.

...

It was planet X. And he was back for his revenge.

Everyone gasped at the sight— well only the gassy planets, the rockies didn't know at all who this crazy lunatic was.

"YOU TWO DON'T DESERVE THIS HAPPINESS AFTER WHAT YOU DID!" X bellowed. He was furious, determined to ruin this happy day.

He started charging right towards them and about to ram into Saturn until Uranus, the maid of honor, attacked him.

Uranus took off his heels and bashed it against X's head. Blood gushed out of the gaping hole as X wailed in pain.

X begged Uranus to stop. "YOU UTTER MORON I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS."

Uranus leaned down and whispered. "Not anymore."
He got up. "Leave."

"BUT—" "LEAVE!!" Uranus yelled with enough fury and anger to fuel a volcano.

X got up with his hand over the wound. "YOU FREAKS!! Y- YOU'LL REGRET ALL OF THIS!! JUST YOU WAIT!"

X Stormed out in a raging fit, everyone was trying to calm down as the priest fixed himself into a calm, nonchalant expression and continued. "You may now kiss the groom!"

Jupiter cupped Saturn's cheeks and brought him into a sweet and gentle kiss as the crowd cheered.

"I pronounce you husband and husband!"

The crowed erupted into more cheers and laughter. Everyone was happy for the newly wedded couple and excited for their achievement.

*time skip to the venue*

Every was singing and dancing, playing games and talking. Earth had the microphone in his hand, singing his heart out to Jojo Siwa.

The planets were congratulating the wedded couple, giving them small gifts and cards.

Once it came time to throw the bouquet, everyone was eager to catch it.

"ALRIGHT!" Saturn yelled "HERE YA GO!!" He said as he threw it up into the air. Everyone reached for it but to their surprise, it landing right in Earth's hands, who was probably zoned out the whole time.

"What— huh? Why do I have a bouquet?"

Saturn gasped. "OH EARTH!! YOU CAUGHT THE BOUQUET!!"

"Sick!! Do I get a prize?" He said excitedly.

Everyone laughed at the obliviousness of Earth. Classic.
Mars walked up behind him, "it means that you'll be the next person to get married. And hopefully to me..." he muttered the last part to himself.

Earth tilted his head, "hm?" Mars perked up. "Oh nothing!"

After the wedding and it was late, everyone went home and the newly weds were so excited about their new chapter in life.

Let's just say they didn't sleep that night...

————————————————————————
WOOHHOOO FINALLY FINISHED IT WITH A RANDOM BURST OF MOTIVATION!!!!

also, I tried to do a traditional Christian wedding from my experiences. But I am not Christian myself, so I am very sorry if I got any part of the ceremony or venue wrong, as I do not intend to be disrespectful. 🫶🫶🫶

Anyways, I reallllyy love all of you! So much my beautiful lovely readers!!!!

I'm gonna go eat cake now 🤩

HAVE AN OUTSTANDING DAY/NIGHT MY LOVELIES

BYEEEEE

word cunt (YES ITS BACK!!): 989