I Was Only Pretending You Know

~•~
When I entered class I expected to see Alex, my boyfriend, but instead I found the self proclaimed popular girls.

I quietly sat down in my usual seat since I found it awkward to turn around. To my surprise they all turn their wooden stools to talk to me.

"How the hell did someone like you pull Alex?" One of them said. It was true that Alex was way out of my league, but he loved me and that's all that matters. I actually believe he's my soulmate. He just treats me so well and I don't see myself with anyone other than him, but chances of us staying together forever are slim to none.

"Cause he's in love with me?" I answered them. I honestly thought it was pathetic how they pulled other girls down to pull their own self conscious asses up.

Their laughter to my answer got me mad, I don't know why, it just did.

"He asked me if I could suck his dick yesterday" another of the girls lied. I knew it was a lie, me and Alex spend all day yesterday skipping school to watch movies at my place with my older sisters.

"Sure he did" I responded sarcastically while rolling my eyes. I looked over at the window trying my best to drown out their voices.

"It's true, the face he made was fucking sexy" The same girl said making me let out a chuckle. My chuckle turned into a laughter when Alex appeared outside the window making funny faces at me. If it had been any other guy than Alex I would've gotten the ick, but I just didn't with Alex.

I think the girls gave up cause they stopped pestering me and turned away from me.

The second Alex got to class he walked over to me, put his arms around my neck from behind, and pecked my left cheek.

"Morning, love" He said with a smile. I couldn't help but have a big grin on my face as the 'popular girls' looked at us.

"Found this for ya'" Alex moved one of his hand and got handed me a pink roselilly, I don't even know from where. One thing about Alex is that he always brings me gifts even if it's a thing as small as a paper ring. Every single time we meet he has a gift for me, even if it's coincidental. He probably has a whole stack of gifts in his pockets for me.

"How the hell did you get this!?" I exclaimed and took it. It was my favorite flower but I couldn't find them anywhere. I placed the flower on my table and turned my head so I could peck his lips. If we hadn't been in class then I would've kissed him till his lips bled, but I didn't like kissing in front of people.

"My mum's friend's sister has a bunch" He told me as he sat down in the wooden chair beside me. He looked absolutely gorgeous today. Blue jeans, as always, a blue polo and a white sweater on top, honestly his style could use some adjustments but he still looks amazing. You probably could put a potato sack on him and he'd look like a model.

"Damn, how'd you find out she has them?" Before he could answer me one of the 'popular girls' snatched the roselilly.

"I thought you said it was for your mother?" Mia, the girl who also said that she sucked Alex off, and the girl that took MY flower, said. I knew this didn't have anything to do with Mia but I got so fucking mad at her.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked innocently. He was literally the sweetest fucking soul on earth.

"Oh, Alex, there's no point in keeping it a secret, everybody knows just by the way you look at me" she said cockily and I could see Alex's face turn to a look of disgust.

"There's no way in hell I'd be with you, I can't even look at you without almost puking" He responded making me laugh. Let me correct myself; the sweetest guy on earth towards me. Mia huffed and smashed my flower making me angry. Alex noticed and put a hand on my leg. Fuck I need to control myself so much when he does that.