Car -Smut (quick)

~•~
He pushed me to the backseat of the car with a smirk. I was laying flat down on the uncomfortable backseats. He hovered over me with a hand on my waist. His hair was messy and wet from the rain; he was hot as fuck.

"You shouldn't have worn that fucking outfit" He exclaimed. He unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jean skirt with a smirk. He slammed the car door behind him and made me sit up.

"I'm so confused" I giggled as he moved closer to me.

"Making me jealous just for fun" He replied playfully. I had taken a notice of guys flirting with me in the club but I didn't know it would make him this jealous.

His hands moved to my hips and he moved me on top of him. I could feel his boner through my panties making me wetter.

"I didn't know you could get so jealous" I replied with a chuckle making him raise his eyebrows. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but stopped himself.

He zipped down the zipper of my light pink hoodie. When he took the hoodie off of me I immediately felt cold. I wrapped my arms around his body to get as much of his body heat as possible. He smirked at me and pulled my tube top over my head making me freeze even more.

"Lay down" He demanded. I did as he said and laid back down on my stomach with my head on over his lap making me blush. The seats were quite uncomfortable, and I was freezing, I couldn't wait for this to start so my thoughts would be on him and him only - not that the maturity of my thoughts isn't already only about him cause they are.

I noticed his hands going down to pull off his jeans making me smile. When he had successfully removed his pants and boxers, he placed his index finger under my chin lifting my head to look at him.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard when we get home. Now, I just need you to suck" His big hand went into my hair taking a handful of it.

He pulled down his blue boxers to his knees revealing his hard cock. It was unusually big, but I was used to taking it - just not when he was mad. The head of it was glistening with pre-cum.

Before I could have another thought he pushed me down on his cock. I happily accepted it and began bobbing my head.

His groans made me hornier. I reached my hand down to finger myself cause it was too much to take.

"This isn't a punishment if you please yourself, love" He said in a dominant and scary voice which made me immediately pull my hand back. I immediately felt empty down there - I needed him.

"Please" I beg but he just pushed me down again resulting in me sucking him again.

"No" He moved my head up and down and up on his cock. I could feel he was getting close cause he moved my head quicker.

"You're gonna swallow every bit" he told me. He didn't even need to say that; I always swallowed.

I decided to put my hand on his balls to tease him a bit, but he came as soon as I touched them. I swallowed his load making him smirk.

"Stay back here while I drive us home" He said tiredly as he wiped some cum off my lips. He made me suck it off his finger which I happily did.

He pulled up his boxers and jeans, opened the car door, exciting, and closing the car door. He left me back there, without clothes, in the cold, while he was driving home.

~•~
A/N

Next stories are gonna be quick 500-1000 word stories cause of school.