Influencer (Quick)

~•~
This day was so exciting. I wouldn't call myself a celebrity but I was still invited to a celebrity party. People like Arctic Monkeys, Lady Gaga, Olivia Rodrigo, Pitbull, Gigi Hadid, and so many more were coming. Luckily I had permission to vlog the whole thing for my YouTube channel. I honestly couldn't wait, I was so excited! I didn't want to be like a fan of everyone there which was gonna be hard.

I arrived at the place which was big. Honestly it was just like every other party just with celebrities. I looked around and there were a lot of people there, many already drunk. I decided to go the kitchen to get a drink. I was just about to pull my camera out but stopped as a person reached for a beer in front of me.

"Sorry, love, I'm just gonna take this" A deep voice said making me turn around. I was leaning on the counter and he was in front of me. Brown eyes, brown hair, and a smirk on his lips. Fuck, he was hot.

"Want a beer, love?" he asked. I was speechless so I just nodded. He handed me a beer bottle and I opened it.

"Soooo, you must be a model right? You're too gorgeous not to be" His words made me blush.

"No, Not even close" I replied while tucking some of my hair behind my ear. He looked at me confused but still smiled.

"An influencer" I felt kind of embarrassed by my job for the first time ever.

"Oh, that's actually kind of cool. The only thing you really have to do is be funny and film it" I mean he wasn't very wrong. I had people to edit my videos for me, and it was mostly just vlogs so it was mostly true.

"What do you do?" I asked him cause I wasn't really sure. He looked surprised then smiled. He probably haven't introduced himself to people for a long time.

"Lead singer in Arctic Monkeys" I think I dropped my jaw cause he put his index finger under it. I stood there fully in shock. I had hard his second album like everyday since I found out it existed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just- wow" He chuckled at me.

"That's an average response" He said cockily. Just by that reply I knew his ego was bigger than an elephant.

"How old are ya?" He asked as he placed a hand on my waist.

"Why? you wanna fuck me?" I asked him jokingly.

"Not just that, I'm not a pervert" He paused to laugh. "I wanted to ask you out" I felt a blush come to my face.

"I'm 23" I said quietly and he sighed.

"37, is that too old?" It was hot how he thought about my feelings

"No, it's more than fine" I replied softly and touched the zipper of his leather jacket.

"Can I take you out?" He said as if he wanted to do it now.

"Now?" I exclaimed. He gave me a nod and dragged me with him to his car.

"Aren't you drunk?" I asked as he opened the car door for me. I sat down into the passenger seat and he didn't say anything before he sat down in the drivers seat.

"I've only gotten 2, promise"

~·~