{Why Didn't She Notice His Love?}

Start from the beginning

"what?" Charles chuckles, "it was best joke I've ever heard" as everyone agreed, "I'm not joking Charlie.... I'm saying the truth" she laughs.

But Charles face was serious, "are you being serious here?" He asked, she looked at him as she nodded her head, "100 percent serious here Mr" she smirks.

"No way, there ain't a fucking way we look like a couple, we can't be" he rolls his eyes as he cut the Apple peace and gave her, "eat this, you are out of mind".

Haley smiles but her hate grew thick, he was acting as if she is blind, " Nuh bro, you two look good together, I'm just a side piece-"

"What are you talking about? Did someone talk to you?.... Eisen talks to you?" He asked as he grabbed her hands.

"No? Do Eisen got something to tell me?" She asked as Charles scoffs, "what that girl would have to tell you?" As he felt her hand slipping away.

"Some things off"
"Not something"
"Everything's off"
"Eisen + Haley + Charles = suspense"
"For real"

"Haley.. " Haley looks up as she saw Cedric looking at her smiling, "oh Cedric!" She smiled as she shove Charles hands away and went to him, hugging him.

"What the fuck?" Charles asked, his gray eyes locking with his browns, as Cedric smirks before he hugs her back.

"What the-?"
"Bloody hell"

"How are you?" Haley asked as she cupped his face and kissed him on the cheeks as he smiles, "oh my god!" The hall says, Charles eyes them comfysingly.

"fair enough" Cedric says as he pinch her cheeks saying, "eat well, hmm?"."sure"

"What's happening here?" Charles asked as he went to Haley, parting her away with Cedric as Cedric smiles at Haley then went back to his table.

"What?" Haley asked as she looks at Charles who scoffed, "you are acting odd, you are acting as if you both are dating-"

"We are" Haley smiles as she walks back to the table,sitting she continues "we are dating, Charlie"

"S-since when?! You didn't tell me" he says as he sits by her, "not long enough, he proposed and I accept, what's bad in it?" She asked.

He scoffs, "oh right, nothing bad in it" as he continue to eat his breakfast quietly.

.......

However, later they talks normally like they used to, him teasing her and her hiting him.

"I don't like this shit" Haley points at Fluer as she rolls her eyes, Charles laughs as he grabbed her finger bringing it down, "you don't have to point it, she is not that bad~" he says as he looks at her, "she is so beautiful".

"more than me?" She asked as he observed her, "hmm?" His smile trusn into smirk as he leans in and whispers, "well yes, she is grown one".

"excuse me?" Haley paused as she gets up tryna leave,"Okay then don't talk to me" he chuckles as he grabbed her hand, making her sit again, "I was kidding".

However, they danced and talked, laughed and fight as well, not until Charles cupped her face, bring it close to his, as she kicked on his part, making him groan and run after her.

They all were in their room, the time was correctly about 11:53 o'clock at night. Haley was staring at the frame of them, where Charles and her were heading to the common room, just imagine they are them:-

She smiles as her fingers trails the frame, it was beautiful, it was elegant, he was elegant, he was majestic, he was something else, but why he chose this way? Why he gave her hopes? When he was only thinking her as like a friend

She turns around when she heard it twisted opened, Charles closed the door as he came to her, Her eyes knotted as she noticed his bruised face.

"what happened to your face?"

_________________

ate~Fate~Destiny~

ate~
Fate~
Destiny~