I raised my hands again, and a third blast of Energon hit Megatron, sending him crashing to the ground.

Megatron struggled to get up, his systems malfunctioning from the repeated blasts. I stood over him, my shield still glowing, my eyes never leaving his. A final blast of Energon hit Megatron, and he went down.

I stood tall, my shield still glowing, as Megatron struggled to get up. I thought I had won, but I was wrong. With a snarl, he rose to his feet. My eyes narrowed.

He charged at me, his massive fist swinging. I raised my hands, and another blast of Energon shot out, but Megatron was ready.

He dodged to the side, avoiding the blast, and countered with a swift kick.

I tried to dodge, but his foot caught me in the stomach, sending me flying across the room. I landed hard on the ground, my shield flickering weakly.

Megatron loomed over me, his eyes blazing with fury. He raised his foot, ready to deliver the final blow. I knew I had to act fast.

With a surge of adrenaline, I summoned all my strength. My shield erupted around me once more. Megatron's foot hit the shield, but it held strong.

I took advantage of the momentary reprieve. A blast of Energon shot out, hitting Megatron right in the chest. He stumbled back, giving me time to get up.

But Megatron was relentless. He kept coming, his attacks fierce and unyielding. I fought back with all my might, my blasts of Energon and my shield the only things keeping him at bay.

I was tiring, my energy dwindling. I knew I couldn't keep this up for much longer. But I refused to give up.

Megatron stood tall.

"You fought bravely, but you're futile. It is time I put an end to this, once and for all," Megatron sneered and raised his blaster at me. I didn't have time to react and the blast hit right in front of me. I flew back, hitting a large boulder. My head started ringing.

I couldn't allow him to continue hurting me.

From where I was laying, I put my shield up to protect me from getting shot. My arms were already tired, but I had to defend my self.

But, unfortunately, I let down my guard and that last shot turned me off. My arm dropped and my head hit the ground again. I only saw the blurry darkness engulf me.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I lost. I couldn't protect my friends. I was going to lose the four people I care most about.

Maybe he was right. Maybe I was a weak and pathetic human. I always have been.

You're a freak! You always will be!

Sorry, I don't understand stupid!

This park is only for kids who can speak! Not for losers like you.

YOU KNOW, I NEVER EVEN WANTED TO KEEP YOU! WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE MUTE WHEN YOU WERE BORN, I WANTED TO ABANDON YOU! I WANTED TO KILL YOU! BUT NO- YOUR MOTHER INSISTED ON KEEPING YOU, AND YOU REPAID HER KINDNESS BY KILLING HER! IF YOU DIDN'T EXIST, SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR DOING THIS!

You are nothing but a weakling.

You are a waste of space.

You deserve every bit of torture that comes your way.

You are not capable.

Quit trying to prove yourself. You're a nobody.

They were right. Everyone who ever said that to me, were right. I wanted to prove myself. But I also wanted to protect the people I love. And I failed.