11

Y/N pov:
I was chilling beside Kana, drinking water.

To be honest, I've been avoiding talking to anyone since yesterday. Especially my father.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback (two days ago):
"Y/N. I have something to tell you", my father called me. I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone at that time.

"Yeah, what's up?", I ask him as I tilt my head.

"Remember those DNA tests the agency asked to do?", he asked me.

"You mean the one that they forced us to join? Yeah, why?", I ask him.

"I'm not your father."

.
.
.
.
.

"Huh?", I ask confused.

"Your mother had another guy who impregnant her. I'm not the father", he explained to me.

.
.
.

"Are you joking?", I ask him.

"No", he said simply.

"So..."

"I'll kick you out of the house soon. And out of the agency after your theater play", he told me.

Ouch. Harsh words.

"Why?", I ask him.

"I never really wanted you. I'd practically hang you up at a fan with tape while I was hanging out with Ai", he said with a creepy smiles. "Oh, how I remember how she always found you and scolded me. She would be like the mother taking care of you. Did you expect me to love someone like you?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback end:
"Y/N!", Ruby called out for me, making me snap out of my drowning thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Did you hear what we said?", she asked me.

"Hm? Nah. I'm just thinking about how to annoy your brother again", I answer and she rolls her eyes.

"We just reached 10k subscribers!", she told me and I simply hum.

"Come on, N/N! Show some more excitement", MEM-Cho told me proudly as I glanced at her.

"Don't pressure them. They woke up on the wrong foot", Kana told them and they were confused.

"How are you so sure?", Ruby asked.

"Me and them came here together. They kicked a cat instead of saving it from the streets", Kana explained.

"Well it still counts as saving. I almost got hit by a bus", I argue.

"Yeah, that's because you suddenly froze in place being in deep thoughts."

"I zoned out."

"It still counts."

I sigh and sit down beside Kana.

"By the way, we haven't uploaded anything except a self-introduction video. If possible, I'd like to upload a music video", MEM-Cho started before looking at strawberry who was reading a book. "What's the latest on the music?"

"The president has contacted some artists she knows for help. There's nothing we can do until the music is ready. We still have a long way to go. So let's just chill for now", Kana says in boredom. MEM-Cho suddenly took the book out of her hands.

"That won't do. Did you forget we're 'B-Komachi'? 'B-Komachi' already has songs, right?", MEM exclaimed.

"Oh that's right! We can just use the old songs!", Ruby says in excitement.