6

Y/N pov:
"Finally", I mumble, feeling free after being stuck in that hospital bed for three days.

I was on my way to Akane's because I felt worried about her. Those fuckers really need to get a grip.

I read all the hate comments about Akane and created many fake accounts to cuss against them. Of course I was banned from these accounts, but it somewhat did the trick?

I knocked on the front door and her mother opened the door.

"Ah Y/N, it's been a while since I saw you here. How are you?", she asked me politely.

"I'm doing fine", I respond with a smile. "May I come in? I wanna know how Akane is doing."

"Sure. Come in", she replied politely and moved to the side while widening the door gap. I entered with a nod and a polite thank you before I went up to Akane's room. I quietly knocked on the door before entering.

I saw Akane sitting in bed with a depressed look. I walked up to her and hugged her.

She was surprised before she started crying on my shoulder.

I looked at her phone and saw her do some ego surfing. No wonder she was in this state.

"MEM was right... I took things way too seriously and now I'm getting hurt more...", Akane mumbled before sniffling. "Do you think that if I didn't take it all too seriously, things would've been better?"

My eyes widened and I hugged her tightly. "Don't say that. Don't say that. Don't get yourself into what if scenarios. Stop reading all this crap. They just have no life. They are in the wrong, not you. You're perfect", I whispered to her. If someone would've been nearby and saw this, they would think that Akane was getting comforted by a crazed and traumatized person. "If you want, I can find them and make them regret saying all of this to you", I added.

"Don't... I don't want anybody hurt because of me...", she mumbled.

"I ain't promising anything."

She sighed and just fell asleep in my arms.

I took her phone and read the messages she was reading. She read about these kind of hate comments.

People told her to kill herself or disappear. Those fucking threats are so fucking annoying.

Later we were eating dinner together and her mother asked her worriedly if everything was alright and she told her that she is alright, even though she isn't.

When we were done, I was about to go to the toilet, when she beat me to it and I could hear her forcing herself to throw up.

I scowled. These comments have impacted her way too much.

I decided to skip school the next day and stay with Akane. I didn't care if the teachers forced me out of her school, but I'm not leaving her alone.

"Did you see what happened to Akane?"

"It's crazy right? I knew something like this was coming."

"She was always rubbing her career in our faces like 'Oh, I have work after school'."

"She just wasn't satisfied unless she one-upped everybody else."

"What a bitch."

"You could tell that she was always thinking that she was different from everyone else."

"I bet she's surrounded by guys consoling her right now."

"I can totally see it."

That's the last straw. I kicked the door open and walked up to the girls and grabbed one of their collars.