8

Y/N pov:
"Where is he now?", I muttered frustrated because Aquamarine had ran away from me once again.

The teasing was doing great, but for some reason, whenever I get close, he flinches or trembles. What a weirdo.

"Y/N", a calm voice called out to me from behind.

"Oh, you need anything, teach?", I ask my teacher with a grin.

"Drop that act of yours. Follow me", he ordered and I frowned. I reluctantly followed him though.

Aqua pov:
I hid in the supply closet at the end of the hall. Y/N was onto me. For some reason, they can act like Ai. Exactly like her. Even better than Akane. They teased me nonstop and now I feel like that I might die from embarrassment if they tease me one more time.

When I saw them through the crack, I thought I might be caught, when their teacher called for them and asked them to follow him. For some reason I had a bad feeling, so I decided to follow them.

And I'm glad I did.

I saw them entering an empty classroom.

"What's the matter, teach?", Y/N asked him in a calm voice.

"Call me by my name, you know?", the teacher replied.

"Ain't happening, teach."

The teacher chuckled and went close to Y/N. They backed away from the teacher and their eyes narrowed.

"What are you doing?", They ask him.

"Oh, I just saw a bug on your shirt. I wanted to take it off", the teacher replied.

"Huh? Did Frank leave the cage?", Y/N asked surprised.

"Frank?", the teacher asked confused.

"My cockroach. It can bite really hard and can easily make infections. It bit me yesterday. Here, look!", Y/N explained as they showed their waist. "Wanna touch it? I can't guarantee that you will get sick, tho."

"Never mind", the teacher exclaims and left the classroom.

"Works every time", Y/N says with a smirk after the teacher left.

I'm not sure what I just saw, but I believe that Y/N got their way out of getting raped by the teacher.

They then left and when they saw me, I froze in place. They then smirked, closed their eyes and the next second they acted like Ai again. Shit! I gotta get out of here!
.
.
.
.
.
.
We were at the dating show right now. Filming was starting soon again and I approached Akane after Kana helped me sort out my feelings.

"Filming's right about over, right?", Akane asked me. "How sad..." She clasped her hands together and smiled. "I followed your advice and made a character for myself, and it helped me get more popular... You were a great help, thank you."

"The way you acted as Ai...", I started. "No, how you got into her character... it was just like a dream. As if I'm seeing her in the flesh." My eyes narrowed slightly. "How did you even manage to do that?"

"You don't have to exaggerate", she started, probably feeling nervous. "I've read a bunch of books on profiling and stuff before. Sometimes, Y/N even helps me if I have a hard time figuring out. Then I do a bunch of research and came up with my own interpretations, along with some of Y/N's. I've been using this skill since I was 5. I also took the liberty to assume other characteristics of hers from there."

"Assumptions?", I ask her.

"Yeah. For example...that Ai actually had a baby in secret... or something like that. Y/N helped me with the majority of it. They suggested that she might've had twins instead of one", she explained and my whole expression darkened.