10

Y/N pov:
I can't breathe.

Where am I?

Am I back again?

Please no.

I left for good.

Please leave me alone.

Please...

"Y/N", a voice called out to me and I froze. I turned around.

What does she want?

"Y/N... I wanna see you again and get to know you. Don't ignore me."

Leave me alone!

"Y/N, you're my baby. Hikaru and that dumb Ai took you away from me. Come back."

No. This is a dream.

Please be a dream.

Please...

"Y/N M/N Kamiki", someone called out for me and I turned around.

Kai?

"How dare you kill me?"

I-I didn't mean to.

Why can't I speak? Why can't I move? I can't... breathe...

My eyes snapped open as I looked up, seeing my father there trying to wake me up. "W-", I was cut off with a coughing fit. I realized that I didn't breathe because of that dream.

"You should consider talking about this to your therapist. It's been happening a lot lately", he advised me and I didn't respond, being in lost thought.

"Did you get the mail?", I ask him in a quiet way, still feeling like my lungs are on fire.

"Yeah. I took you out of Kamiki productions. It was a month long contract after all", he informed me and I gave him a nod.

"I'm making breakfast. Get ready for school", he told me and I paused.

"Can I stay home?", I ask him and on doing eye contact, he understood and nodded.

"Just rest." I nod.

Therefore, he left me in my room alone. I stared at the ceiling in silence, being in lost thoughts.

Kai Hoshikuzu, the guy I was obsessed with at the age of 12. My father might've stopped me from kidnapping him, but I never said that I didn't kill him.

His death was accidental. I didn't mean to. I forgot he was allergic to peanuts. I didn't even know that those sweets had peanuts in them. It was my fault, but I can't take anything back.

I'm sorry...

I then look at the corner of my room and froze. Shut. I was hallucinating again. I'm seeing them again.

Who?

Well it's Ai and Kizumi.

Kizumi, you wonder? It's my mother.

It would be fine if it was only Ai, but if she was here too, then it will be a disaster.

"Yes?", I mumble as I look at both of them awkwardly.

The next second went in a flash. Kizumi punched me. I know that it's weird when it's an imagination, but my instincts hit at that second and I threw myself back, hitting my head on the wall.

The wound in my head reopening. Blood dripped down. I had wide eyes. She looked at me with hatred. Reminding me of how much of a disappointment I am. How a murderer I was. How I was weak to not save Ai, even though I knew about the plan last second.