4

Y/N pov:
I am currently waiting for Aquamarine to arrive at the karaoke place. I decided to tutor him because last week, he seemed to struggle at some subject.

Flashback
Aqua pov:
I am currently in class when Y/N suddenly entered the classroom. Great, I now remembered what they told me yesterday.

They challenged me about our school subjects and they came at the most inconvenient timing. I was studying home ec and geography.

I'm not great in both subjects and when they entered, I felt embarrassed. When they came up to me and took a good look what I was doing, they started teasing me. I was slightly annoyed. I admit, that in my past and current life, I was bad in these both subjects. I didn't really understand geography and I suck at home ec. Especially when it comes to cooking. I'm not the best cook and I usually order things to eat.

Y/N then suggested to tutor me. I was completely against it, but they somewhat twisted my words, causing them to convince me. I'm not sure why they did it, but I can't do anything other than follow what they were doing.

We practically hate each other, but they still talk to me. It's as if they are planning something.

Present
Y/N pov:
"You're finally here", I exclaim as he entered the room.

"Not my fault that it's my second time being here. I didn't know which private room you were in", he responded dumbfounded.

"Okayy~ anyways, let's start", I exclaim and I start tutoring him geography.

It was fun seeing him struggling.

He was now doing some work I tasked him to do. While he was concentrated, I was looking at him. I was so in lost thought that I ended up smiling genuinely.

I was then snapped back into reality when someone entered the private room of karaoke. I saw Kana entering with Ruby behind her.

"Eh~? You didn't tell me that you guys are coming here", I tell them. Aquamarine was about to turn around, but I ordered him to continue his task.

"And you told me that you had no time visiting today. What are you and Aqua doing here in the first place?", Kana asked me in a jealous way. Oh, right. She likes Aquamarine. For some reason, it got me in a bad mood, but I didn't really show it.

"I'm tutoring him. I found out that he struggled in geography, home economics and art", I exclaim and he looked at me bluntly.

"How did you know I'm bad at art?", he asked me.

"I have my ways", I exclaim. "Anyways, since you guys are here, let's hangout. Of course after Aquamarine is done with the task of his."

"Onii-chan? Didn't you say that you hate them?", Ruby asked Aquamarine in a whisper.

"I did and I still do. I'm not sure myself what happened. The first second I disagreed and in the other I agreed", he whispered back to her.

"Huh? Are you getting attached to them?"

"Absolutely not."

"I can hear you guys, y'know? No need to talk bad about Y/N", Kana defended me.

"It's fine. Aquamarine, get back to work. And Ruby, please don't distract him", I told her in a polite way, which surprised her.

"You can act normal and not tease?", she asked me and I deadpanned.

"Seriously? Of course I can."

"Huh? Did you take your meds?", Kana asked me and I froze up.