...

(Edited)
??? pov:
"Hey, what are you doing?", he asked me as I scrolled through my phone.

"What do you think?"

"Stalking people isn't really that great, y'know? You could get caught easily."

"Who said I have been caught?"

"Why do I even put up with you?", he asked me with a sigh. I smirked and walked up to him.

"Because you, really really really really, love me", I respond and place my hands on his waist.

"I don't love you."

"Aww~ is my little pet disagreeing? What a bad boy you are."

"What are you saying?"

"Guess I won't feed you for another da-"

"H-hey. You didn't listen to me completely. I don't love you. I... I really really really really really love you."

"Aw~ what a good boy you are", I say with a grin and pat his head. His short blond hair smelled like strawberries. "Did you use my shampoo again?"

"Shut up...", he grumbled.

"Eh~? You're hard again?"

"We both know why."

"Oh yeah. You have a weird kink after all."

"Don't judge me", he replied and I giggle.

"You're mine and I love you."

"Mhmm..."

My hands slipped into his pants as I started kissing him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ok! Cut!", the director yelled and me and Aquamarine backed away immediately.

"Can't believe you actually accepted this offer", I teased him.

"Just be quiet. I only joined in, so you would tell me some information about Ai", Aquamarine exclaimed coldly. I chuckled.

"Of course, of course. I'll tell you after we have the whole scene done", I reply.

Aquamarine mumbles something under his breath with a sigh and we resumed filming.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can you tell me now?", Aquamarine asked me after we were done filming.

I looked at him confused while drinking some F/D (favorite drink) . I then shrugged.

"I lied."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I know nothing about that idol. It's an April fools joke."

"You gotta be kidding me... so I had to do that with you with no proper reason?"

"We just touched. I didn't stick it into you- (MY/N |NB Y/N)/ I didn't let you stick it in me- (F Y/N |NB Y/N)"

"Don't say it out loud so casually", he mumbled in a deadpan, causing me to laugh.