Chapter 4- The Third Bastard.

It was the Eveing time, swami and Anand decide to take a walk around their area. Anand thought that this walk might help Swami little bit to know about the Barrackpore route. They have been talking while they walking. At that time, a man with a heavy luggaged bag, running like for just some metres and A local rowdy named Guna, with this followed followed the man. He ran and hit on Swami.

"Please help! Please help!"

"Be calm, Be calm, I will be with you." Said Anand. " Dey Guna you silly boyz why are you following him. I know you are doing a wayfare, a robbery. Mm...."

"Dey! Anand! Again you bastard! I will kill you now." He took his knife to kill anand.

While Guna trailed Anand to kill. Swami made a force punch on Guna's abdomen. Guna vomitted Blood.

"Oh man, you priestly f###ing man's son. Oh...."

"You bastard! you scondral! How dare you to trying to kill him!" Swami made a force kick on Guna and Guna fell into the floor while travelling in air.

"Finish them." Was the command from Guna. Then suddenly the followers started to attack the Trio. Yes they become a Trio!

"Wait man, I will take one thing and this Fat A##y man's will run away." Said the unknown man.

"What is that?" Said Swami and Anand simultaneously.

The man does not say anything but showed something. He pulled out the Knife. After seeing that knife, all rowdies were shocked and stayed in their position.

"Is it that 'that' thing." Said one of the rowdy.

"That is Pakoro's knife. The knife taken thousands of life's? ".

"Dey! Now come da! Come! See who will win. Who will be alive!" Said the unknown man with smoothening his bread.

Then the livers of the rowdies were shaken, one went urine in his pant. They took the unconscious gun with them and ran away.

"Who are you? Where are you from? What's the hell it is? Answer me!" Aksed Anand.

"I am Prasath."

**

Those trips went to Bar, because drinking a beer after a fight is just a chill baby!

"Who are you?" questioned Anand. While sitting in the wooden chair and ordering Two beer scoth. It was dim. Both in light and energy.

"Once again. I am Prasath. A guy from Lucknow."

"Why those rowdies got feared when you show that knife." With his intense curiousity asked Swami.

"Search it, in the internet."
Said Prasath.

Anand searched for the knife which is called Pakora's knife using internet. When Anand saw the results. He looked at that fellow twice and trice. " Do you worth for this?" Asked Anand.

"Read the recent about it."

After searching at the India's toppest news company channels website he got the news. He read." Pakora's knife is a knife, which is owned by a Lucknow's greatest rowdy namely 'Pakora' He killed Thousands of man without showing any mercy. He was been killed by an 20 years old kid at the Lucknow who is missing now, it is said to believe that he stole the knife. The cost of knife will be around 10 lakhs, because the handle is made up of gold and their is a diamond at the bottom of the knife, but he can sell it. If he tried he will be locked up. The End." After reading this news anand ans Swami both got suprised and lokking at Prasath constantly. Meanwhile Prasath wore a sunglass just for style.

" I am the 20 year old boy. I just done that due to vengeance. Even with a worthful reason. For justice. I wish to forget my past, focus on my present and plan for the future. So, I seek for help."

Anand says this in some hesitation." You are seeking for your future. You are Bachelor, why can't you stay with us and improve together!".

Swami scolds Anand by whispering. "Anand, have you lost your brain? Why do you calling a Murderer to stay with us, without any valuable reasons?"

Anand just said his answer in a single sentence in a loosy, gasy mood. "Past doesn't matters."

Then they started to drink drink drink. The whole night. Swami avoided drinking, because he thought that atleast one man must be concious so that they reach hostel.

After completing their beera anand and prasth with the help of Swami, they went to the Hostel.

**
When they enter into the Hostel. The piggy like Hostel manager was still opening his big balloned eyes! Swami thought to himself "Does this man not have aan for his night shift. Who will do night shift to his wife?"

The hostel manager was laughing at his seat and saying. "Hey boy, Don't worry about it. I just do that in mornig or afternoon. Early bird things. Hahaha...." He was laughing seariously and swmai thought how could this man read his mindvoice? So he stopped thinking.

" Seems like you were drunken, I believe." Said the hostel manager.

"No, sir"

"No no sir" was the response from both.

"Let me check," then he taken out the machine that checks whether a person is drunken or not. " Do you know, I stole this from the police. Hehehe.."

Swami can't control his laughings and started laugh with him.

"Ok, ok... Come and check here."

Anand is sure that this hostel manager is a idiot, so heade a idea. "Sir, you check Swami." ; "Yeah. " He said Swami to come for checking. Swami came and blew at the device and it showed normal.

" Ok, you are not drunk. Then you may go."

"Sir, for they two."

"You may go. No need, I need to sleep."

Then they move on to the way at that time, Swami says this which is truth, that is "In my life, I never ever saw such idiot! " And the trio went into the staircase.

While the three trio were crossing the room, they hear a sound of a women's mourning. At that time Prasanth opened the door numbered 69, inside which a black man f###ing a s### white women.

" You *** get away from here. It's a good chance in my life. Go away." Said he, Prasanth closed the door and silently went into room number 105 with Swami and Anand.