Chapter 2-Swami going to Barrackpore

At this time, Anand was in huge hunger and Swami was grabbling Anand's hands and took him to the Annapoorna.

There were more wonders in the holy city of Kasi, any person should atleast fall into this wonders for their first time. but these two were not; the reasons are Swami was a resident in this Kasi who is  seeing the wonders for just  twenty years then for Anand, a person will notice nothing other than food when he was hungry is the Anand's case.

" What is annapoorna?" was the question from Anand. " Annapoorna means 'food donation' and the place where free food will be produced for the worshippers." Was the answer from Swami.

The doubt arised by Anand " what's about the quality man? "  Swami convenienced Anand  " the quality will be at best." After a deep thought, Anand said  " I trust my friendship." this shows the strong bond of friendship between Swami and Anand.

Soon they reached Annapoorna. At Annapoorna there was a waiter, he is just a twelve year old boy, who wore a tored waist shirt  and dirty half pant. When he came to recieve the order, he saw  Swami and he flew into joy. "Swami brother! Oh my god! Welcome! Welcome! Place your order please! Please!"

Swami placed his order that he want two rotis and Anand places his order as four puris with potato Szechuan. Then the waiter went.

Anand asked to Swami, "Why this boy was so happy when he look at you? ", Swami replied; " I just gave him, two things, CARE and RESPECT, and nobody was giving him that. So that he gave me respect that's it."

Then  Anand went into pensive mood  "orphans were the seekers of care, love and reapect"; "What you have said is correct." said Swami. Soon, they got their order and they started to eat their breakfast , after completing their breakfast, now, Anand is noticing that wonders of Kasi.

"Swami, clarify this to me, in this city there were crows but none of them were krankling. In this same city most bodies were burned but too there is no smell of the body even the smell of the ashes. In this holy river of Ganga, most of the bodies were flewed out and  peoples were take their bathe but then too it is pollution free and edible , I am expecting you to answer me to this the twenty year Old boy."

Swami tapping in the Anand's shoulder mildly and said. "I appreciate you Bravo! because you just took five minutes to notice all the things. Whereas I took a year to notice this wonders. Now I say your expected answer in just one sentence. This is called 'The wonders of Kasi' ".

"I think so it is, As a deep good friend I ask you something. Did you like to live here?" Anand asked this question toSwami. Anand's opinion is that Kasi is a place to worship ,not a place to live. For religious person, who were at the last part of the life, it is ok, but not for youngsters like Swami.

Swami broke out all his pain to Anand he was kept for twelve years inside himself. " I will say the truth, that I does not like to live here. I love religion, but here they were so strict! and teaching the mantras just for sake! knowing the meaning important. if I ask doubt to them they . I don't like to live here again." By listening this Anand was flewing into the joy then he said this,

"Ok, then why could you not come with me, to Bareackpore, don't worry about money and livehood, I will take care about it, you can study about the religion, technology, science at there. Even there is a International centre of Hindu religion Branch. You just need to come with me, do some part time jobs and study at college, this life will be enjoying. I am saying this because you said that you don't like to live at here at Kasi." By Listened this Swami's reaction was indescribable.

"What are you saying? Leaving Kasi? I really  like to leave from here, but  My Guru, Guru govind will not allow me to go." Anand conveniencing Swami that " Swami, first we will go and ask." then Anand changed the topic. " Swami, do you have any expectation in your lifestyle, any seperate desire? " ; Swami said without any hesitation " No, obviously."