Chapter 6

"It was all just a dream." Was all I said as relief flowed through me.

"What was just a dream?" Liam asked me. I stood up and grabbed his hand dragging him to the kitchen.

"It's not really secret but I just, don't feel comfortable talking about it when they're listening. But, you were there. So were Hayden and Theo. They teamed up against us. They forced me to watch Hayden kill you and..." I explained fast but Liam cut me off.

"It's okay. It was just a dream. I'm still here, and I'm not leaving you." He said and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and he kissed my head. "I think we should be done with scary movies for the night."

I laughed and nodded. Stiles came in the kitchen. "Is everything okay?" He asked, sounding worried. I nodded.

Stiles walked away, leaving me and Liam alone in the kitchen. Liam asked me if I knew why Hayden was in my dream. "She called me, when I was at the hospital. But I don't think that could have anything to do with it." I said doubtful.

"What did she say?" He asked me with a protective, but also slightly angry, tone.

"Nothing, you don't have to worry about it." I said.

"What, did she say?" He asked getting even more mad.

"She said that she hates me and you because you stole me from her and I did everything with you. And that she's vengeful about what happened in sixth grade." I finally explained.

"Well, tomorrow," Liam started, "she's going to wish she didn't say that." His eyes started glowing so I kissed him.

"You don't need to look out for me and threaten every one that hurts me. I can look take care of myself now." I said and made my eyes glow at the last part.

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

--
-Liam's POV-

At school I talked to Hayden-because her locker was next to mine-about the call she made to Sarah.

"Look, I don't care what you do to me. Just leave Sarah alone." I said after I slammed Hayden's locker shut.

"It's so cute how much you care about her." She said smiling. "If only I cared enough to listen to you." Her smile faded quickly and she walked away.

I got mad so I went to find Sarah. When I couldn't find her I decided to text her.

To Sarah:

Hey, been looking for you all over. Where are you?

I hoped I found her soon.

-Sarah's POV-

I was in the the locker room with Scott and Stiles when I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text.

From Liam:

Hey, been looking for you all over. Where are you?

To Liam:

Sorry, in the locker room (like always with Scott and Stiles), I'll meet you at my locker.

"Guys, I would love to stay and help you figure this out, but I gotta get to class." I said and ran out of the locker room and to my locker.

"Hey," I said to Liam when I got to my locker. "Why were you looking for m-" I was cut off by Liam kissing me.

"I'm sorry, Hayden made me mad and I couldn't calm down." He said.

"It's okay. I know, you're like me." I paused. "What did she say?"

"I told her that I didn't care what she did to me as long as she left you alone. She said that it's cute how much I care about you and then she said 'if only I cared enough to listen to you' then she walked away and that's why I got so mad."