Chapter 4

I couldn't believe that Stiles was so selfish that he would try to hurt my boyfriend and lie about being okay with us dating.

I felt Liam staring at me when we were watching a show. "What?" I turned my head to look at him.

"What did you say?" He asked. "I know that you're like me, you get mad too easy."

I lightly sighed. "I just, told him that we were dating and he just looked like he wasn't happy."

Liam grabbed my hand. "Don't worry about it. They don't know about us and all we've been through together. If they did, they'd most likely be supportive for us."

I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "You always know the right thing to say." I said making Liam smile.

"You always have the best smile, which makes me smile." He replied.

I laughed a little. "You make no sense sometimes."

Scott came downstairs and sat between us. "Sarah, Liam. You guys need to talk to Stiles. He's not very happy. He deserves an explanation, don't you think?"

I rolled my eyes, "no."

"He does, Sarah." Scott corrected.

"Alright, alright. I'll go talk to Stiles." I said.

"And Liam." Scott said pushing Liam off the couch.

We went upstairs into Stiles' room and he was sitting on his bed. "What do you guys want?" He asked in an annoyed tone of voice.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just, I get mad easily. I'm an IED." I said. Stiles looked at me.

"Great, first Scott, now Malia gave super powers to a walking time bomb." Stiles said.

"Stiles, I know you don't want me and Liam to date. But you don't understand. For four years, he's been there for me. He stood up for me, gave me advice, helped me...He was my best friend and crush for four whole years."

Stiles looked at me, still not very happy. He looked back the other way. "How old were you when you started liking Lydia?" I asked.

"What does this fave to do with anything?" He asked annoyed.

"How old, were you when you started liking Lydia?" I asked again.

"We were in third grade." He finally answered.

"We were in fifth," I said motioning to me and Liam. "Stiles, I'm not as young as you think. Yes, I'll always be younger than you but, to some five year old, I could be the oldest person in the world. If it's really about me being your little sister then, please just stop." I finished.

Stiles said nothing but his face said he was annoyed. I walked out of the room with Liam following me. Scott looked at us and raised his eyebrows.

"How'd it go?" Scott asked.

"Ask Stiles." I said angrily.

--

Liam and I walked into class and the teacher told everyone to take a seat. I took the one on the outside by the door leaving one seat between me and another girl.

"Oh no..." Liam said quietly but just loud enough that I could hear him. I looked at the girl and I knew who she was.

Hayden Romero. Liam's grade-school enemy.

"Liam," the teacher said, "are you going to stand?"

"Probably." Liam replied.

"The whole semester?" The teacher asked.

"Maybe..." Liam said nervously.

"Please take a seat." Liam looked around for other seats. He looked at me and I shrugged and mouthed, "sorry." He sighed and sat down.

-Liam's POV-

When I sat down I felt something sticky. I looked down and there was a chewed up piece of gum on my seat. I looked at Sarah and mouthed, "gum."

Her eyes started glowing as she looked to the other side of me at Hayden so I grabbed her hand trying to calm her down.

Her eyes stopped glowing but the teacher saw... "Ms. Stilinski, Mr. Dunbar. Care to explain?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. But Sarah answered for me. "Liam, was, thinking about his dog, he died a couple days ago and I was trying to keep Liam from thinking about...Fido."

"I'm sorry about, Fido. But if you don't mind, I would like to get back to teaching my class."

I let go of Sarah's hand and looked at her then mouthed, "Fido?" She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I laughed quietly.

-Sarah's POV-

At lunch I looked for Liam and Mason.

"Sarah!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Theo Raeken.

"Theo?" I went up to him and he hugged me. "I haven't seen you in forever."

He laughed. "Well, I'm back now." I let go then turned around and saw Liam walking quickly up to us with glowing eyes. "Why do I get the feeling the little one doesn't like me?" Theo asked.

I gave Theo a dirty look. "Theo this is Liam, my boyfriend. Liam this is Theo, an old friend of Scott and Stiles." I introduced them quickly.

Theo put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Oh, Sarah, we were pretty good friends too."

I pushed his arm away from me. "I was eight, and you're not my type," I said, "Liam, is my type." I moved over to stand by Liam and he put his arm around me.

"But Sarah, don't you remember all the fun times we had?" Theo asked annoying me.

I stayed quiet, but started getting mad. Liam squeezed my shoulder and I tried to get my eyes to stop glowing. But it didn't work.

"Coyote," Theo said.

"What do you want Theo?" I asked getting more annoyed by the second.

"I know what you guys are, and I know Scott's an alpha. I want to join you guys. A lone-wolf doesn't make it on his own." Theo said.

"Sorry," Liam interrupted, "pack's full."

"Liam, I think we should give him a chance." I said. "He was a good friend and maybe he's still the same person." Theo smirked.

"See you around, Sarah." Theo said right before he walked away. Liam turned to look at me.

"Seriously?" He asked. "Why should we give him a chance?"

"He's not a bad guy," I said. "He was like another older brother to me..."

"I still don't like him." Liam said looking in the direction Theo walked away.

--

After school Liam and I walked to my house where Scott, Stiles, and Theo already were. I walked back out but I got stopped.

"Not so fast," Stiles said, "dad is in the hospital. You and I going to see him. Liam, you can leave."

I looked at Liam. "I'll see you later." I said then he kissed me quickly and left.

I went upstairs to put my book bag in my room then went back downstairs.

"Sarah, we need to talk." Scott said.

"What about?" I asked walking over to my brother and his friends.

"There's another coyote in town. And she's your age." Theo said.

"Who is it?" I asked curious.

"Hayden Romero."