Chapter 21: A night with Natasha

Wanda is crossing the hallways as we enter, smiling sweetly at us.

"How's the date going?" She asks, leaning against the banister of the stairs. I look at Natasha, not able to keep from beaming.

"Great." I answer, looking back at Wanda who seems genuinely happy to hear that.

"I managed to get her to agree to sleep with me." Natasha stage-whispers, making me giggle and Wanda grin.

"Well done, love." She replies and watches us kick our shoes off. I hesitate and look at Natasha. She is currently hanging up her suit jacket, leaving her in a short-sleeved white button down.

"Is it okay if I have a quick chat with Wanda before we go upstairs?" I ask. This is still kind of new for me and I am not always sure what the rules are we are moving within, or if there are rules at all. Natasha kisses the top of my head.

"Of course. Do you want me to stay or is it okay if I go upstairs and get ready?" She asks. The way she says it is enough to make me wet again.

"You can go upstairs." I answer and she nods. As she passes Wanda, she gives her a kiss on the cheek before going upstairs.

Wanda motions for the office door and I nod. The hallway isn't a good place to have conversations in. She settles on the desk chair and I hop onto the desk after she pushes away the things she was working on.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks, her hands resting on my knees. They are a little cold, making me wonder if she just washed them or if her circulation is just bad from sitting at the desk.

"Can I ask you something about sex? Overstimulation in particular?" I ask back and she nods, her eyes narrowing in the slightest, as if she was curious as to what I want to know.

"You can ask me anything, sweetheart." She assures me. I smile at the name, never getting tired of it.

"Does it hurt?"

She lets out a breath and leans back in the chair, her hands still on my knees, drawing small circles into my skin. I don't know why I worry about it but I do. I never experienced it and therefore have no idea what to expect.
If it's just painful, I might have to rethink it. Even if I figured out a small bit of pain can be arousing, I don't want it to hurt all the way. I know Wanda has lots of experience and since we share the same partner, she is the best one to answer this question.

"That's difficult to answer. There's a fine line where it's just the best thing ever. It does hurt a little but not enough for you to want it to stop. Despite being exhausted and maybe a little sore, you want more, you need more. In that moment you have to trust the other person and let them keep going, pulling out another orgasm or two out of you. Once it turns to just being uncomfortable and hurtful, you should stop though because there won't be pleasure anymore." She replies after a moment of thought. I run my finger over the hem of my dress, thinking about her answer.

"Does Natasha know when it's too much? Like can she tell when she won't be able to pull another orgasm out of me?" I ask. Wanda considers me for a moment.

"She can't know because she can't feel what you feel and because she doesn't quite know your limits. If she does it with me, she knows where my limits are, even without me telling her because she's done it often enough. But she is pretty good at reading people and if you put your trust in her to take care of you, there's nothing to worry about.
She will rather stop before that last rewarding orgasm, just to make sure it's not too much. When you're in the zone, it's hard to tell if you could have one more, which is why I let her decide.
As I said, once it's only hurting, there's no more pleasure left and you will know when that point comes." She answers and I nod slowly.