Chapter 26 - You Got Me Fucked Up!

January, 26th. 2009
Sunday, 8:18am - Coral Gables, Miami-Dade

The sheer drapes billow gently in the morning breeze, courtesy of the open windows, dancing to the rhythm of the palm trees swaying outside, their rustling creating a soothing soundtrack to the awakening world. Sunlight filters through, creating intricate patterns of light and shadow on the polished wooden floor that is littered with Lauren and Candy's scattered clothes, bathing the room in a soft, ethereal glow—casting a serene atmosphere over the sacred space. The powerful smell of fresh coffee beans grinding and brewing in the kitchen wafts through the air from across the courtyard, stimulating their senses further than they currently are. Caffeine is a great source of waking someone up and energizing them, but so is morning sex.

Candy hugs and chomps down on her pillow as she lies on her stomach, moaning profusely while Lauren, with one hand clutching the back of her neck and the other tucked between her raised thigh and forearm, penetrates from behind. She clenches and unclenches around her, involuntarily raises her hips when the tip repeatedly brushes up against the right spot, and throws it back tirelessly to meet each shallow thrust when Lauren establishes a rhythm she likes very much. Candy's jaw goes slack and her breathing quickens as her cheek presses into the pillow now—high from the speed in which she's being fucked, the pressure building in her lower abdomen that spurs her fingers to reach down and work her swelling clit, and the feverish 'yeahs' that roll off Lauren's tongue.

Lauren breathes heavily through her teeth and then looks up to the ceiling when the view of her shaft dipping in and out of Candy's heat from this angle overwhelms her too soon. She tightens her grip around Candy's thigh and pounds with abandon, slapping against her skin with low grunts in between, generating high-pitched, airy moans and whimpers from the blonde who's now reeling and writhing as shocks of elevating pleasure jolt through her. Lauren slips out, timing the liquid that sprays out of Candy a second time, and they sigh together, even share a breathy laugh over what keeps happening and doesn't stop when Lauren thinks she's in the clear to slip back in.

"I'm sorry," Candy smiles friskily over her shoulder. "But it's your fault."

"I've never been happier about being the one to blame," Lauren retorts as she gently flips Candy over and draws her legs back as far as they can go. She's pulled in not just by Candy's hands but by the lustful, sultry gaze that hypnotizes her and provokes her desire to do more to her body she's a helpless fool for. Candy arches into Lauren and takes a sudden deep breath of surprise when all eight inches breach her, triggering her squirting again. Lauren pulls out and their lips meet in a fervent embrace, igniting animalistic passion that courses through their veins like wildfire. She moans into Candy's mouth and fucks her slow with just the tip. "Te gusta así?" she whispers over her lips. (You like it like this?)

Candy's face twists and her eyes close before Lauren commands them open to keep the eye contact going. She weakly nods and aimlessly roams her hands around Lauren's body, exploring the contours and the bends as she mentally and physically prepares for round three. Her response isn't enough for the older woman, which leads Lauren to stalling and withdrawing. Candy whines and wiggles her hips with want, throwing her tantrum that doesn't faze Lauren.

"Cómo lo quieres?" Lauren grabs Candy's wrists, pinning them above her head as she leaves open-mouthed kisses on her neck, lapping her tongue and collecting the trail of sweat that leads up to underneath her jaw. (How do you want it?)

"Dame todo," Candy whispers back, digging her fingers through Lauren's scalp. (Give me everything.)

"Sí?" (Yeah?)

"Mmm..."

"Te lo llevarás?" (Will you take it?)

"Sabes que lo haré," Candy husks, grabbing Lauren's face with a naughty grin plastered across her lips. (You know I will.)