Chapter 14 - Envidioso, Egoísta, Impulsivo, Sin Control

A/N: This chapter gives a lot of insight. No premature panicking!!! We still got a bunch of chapters left and upcoming changes and twists and character development. But upsets are okay, I seriously get it, these bitches are very annoying sometimes.♥️

Let it be known that the smartest person in this fic is the one you know absolutely nothing about. But her character is not what you may think, and just like Aleesia she represents something—only she represents something to EVERYONE, it's really not just with Lauren.

Lauren visual:

Candy:

***

"When was the last time you and I had sex before we got back together?" Lauren put an end to all the shenanigans and made it easy for Candy. She sat at Ariel's bedside as he lay there in a coma, knee bouncing restlessly, hands tightly clasped between her legs, her icy glare of disdain slicing deep into Candy's watery eyes. Lauren's head jerked forward with both brows raised expectantly. "Huh? When was the last time?"

Candy swallowed harshly from across the room and picked at her nails, studying them as though her answers were hidden underneath them. She quietly responded, "November nineteenth."

"And before that?"

"Late October, probably."

"Right. And the last time you and Benito had sex?"

Candy hesitated. "November."

"November what?"

"November...I think," Candy looked to the ceiling, squinting, because it was a few times she did it out of spite and loneliness, "maybe the sixteenth or seventeenth. Close to—"

"Close to the time we got back together. Thank you," Lauren flashed a tight-lipped contradicting smile. Venomous words burned the tip of her tongue as she kept herself from spewing them at Candy. She did secretly question if Candy could do math. "And did he come inside you?"