THE END AND A LIL RECAP

After years of fighting crime as the Red Hood, Jason Todd found himself longing for something more. He had always felt a sense of loneliness, even when working alongside his mentor, Batman.One day, while on patrol, Jason stumbled upon a young orphan girl named Logan. She was alone and scared, and Jason couldn't help but feel a sense of empathy towards her.He took her under his wing and began to care for her, providing her with a safe home and a loving family. As he spent more time with Logan, he realized that he had found a new purpose in life - to protect and care for this young girl.Over time, Jason and Logan formed a strong bond. She looked up to him as a father figure, and he was grateful to have her in his life. Together, they worked to make Gotham City a safer place, fighting crime and protecting the innocent.Despite the many challenges they faced, Jason knew that he had made the right decision in adopting Logan. She had brought so much joy and happiness into his life, and he couldn't imagine his life without her.As they sat together on the rooftop of their home, overlooking the city skyline, Jason knew that he had found a new sense of purpose. With Logan by his side, he was ready to take on whatever challenges came his way and continue to make a positive difference in the world. Together, Jason and Logan faced many dangers and obstacles, but they never lost sight of their mission to protect Gotham City and its people. They became a symbol of hope and inspiration for many, and their legacy lived on even after they retired from their crime-fighting duties. As Logan grew older, she followed in Jason's footsteps and became a hero in her own right, continuing his legacy of compassion, bravery, and justice. Jason was proud of the young woman Logan had become, and he knew that his decision to take her under his wing had been one of the best he had ever made. As they sat on the rooftop, watching the sun rise over the city, Jason smiled at Logan and said, "Thank you for giving my life a new purpose." Logan smiled back at him and replied, "Thank you for giving me a family." Together, they knew that they had made a difference in the world and that their bond would never be broken. As the years went by, Jason and Logan continued to work together to keep Gotham City safe. They faced many challenges and obstacles, but they never lost their determination to fight for what was right. They became known as the dynamic duo in the city, and people looked up to them for their bravery and dedication. As Logan grew older, she began to take on more responsibilities and started to work on her own as a vigilante. She knew that Jason had taught her everything he knew, and she was ready to face the world on her own. Jason was proud of her and supported her every step of the way.Despite the many dangers they faced, Jason and Logan never lost sight of the importance of family. They continued to care for each other and always had each other's backs. Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, and they knew that they would always be there for each other.As they sat on the rooftop, watching the sunset over the city, Jason turned to Logan and said, "I couldn't be prouder of the hero you've become and the woman you are today." Logan smiled back at him, "And I couldn't be more grateful for the family you've given me and the lessons you've taught me. You will always be my hero."Together, they sat in silence, taking in the beauty of the city they had worked so hard to protect. They knew that they had made a difference in the world and that their legacy would live on for generations to come.

HEY GUYS SO IMMA TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE AND IMMA START A NEW BOOK IN THE MEANTIME ABOUT JASON AND LEXI THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND YEA BYE -ItsLoganBabe