Chapter 197

Y/n POV
The next day
Waking up next to Miguel.. made me smile so much..... waking up as husband and wife..... I just looked at him and smile....
" good morning beautiful.." he said smiling
" morning" I said as I felt him pull me into a kiss....
I pulled away and looked at him seeing him have a big smile...
" well someone is happy.." I said
" of course I get to wake up with my beautiful wife." He said
" and I get to wake up with my handsome husband..." I said smiling
He smiled back and kissed my forehead....
" so what do you want to do?" I asked
" go to beach, go for a swim or go for a walk?" I asked
"  what about we just stay in bed again..." he said as he started kissing my neck...
" oh come on this whole honeymoon we just been staying in bed all day..." I said
"  but I get to show you how much I love you..." he said
" true..." I said feeling him leave me marks...
But I push him off...
" but come on maybe there's something you want to do together...." I said...
As he just looked at me.....
" besides that we always have time to do that...." I said
" alright then let's just go for a walk...." he said
" alright then.." I said
After a few hours on being at the beach walking around was very peaceful and nice...  it was getting dark so we went back to the house... Miguel stayed downstairs and I just went upstairs and took a shower.... after like an hour in the shower I got out and got myself ready for bed.. I walked in the bedroom and I didn't see Miguel in the room...
" huh..." I said I was expecting him to here already....  I sat down in the bed for a second till I heard something fall downstairs and heard Miguel just shout  very aggressive... I stood up and
I went downstairs and walked in the living room where I see Miguel standing there holding a glass of alcohol on his hand and see him on the phone..... he just looked angry he just kept shouting ....I never seen Miguel that angry.... he hanged up the phone and stood there hearing him breath heavily...... he just turn around and threw his glass on the wall... I just stood there breathing heavily not knowing what to do.....
Miguel just ran his hand through his hair and looked up and see his eyes soften up a bit when he saw me.....
" y/n...." he said
" I am so sorry I didn't knew you were there..." he said walking towards me I just took one step back... not knowing what to say but..
" is everything okay Miguel?" I asked
" of course... of course everything is okay..." he said as he looked stress out....
" are you sure?" I asked
" I am sure y/n enough with the questions..." he said looking annoyed
" I'm sorry..." I said
He let out a small sigh and place his hand on his forehead
" no no I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you that way..." he said
" it's fine..." I said
" okay let's just go to bed we have a big day tomorrow..." he said
What did he plan...?
" okay then.." I said as we went upstairs to the bedroom...
As Miguel was asleep I was still awake just looking at the ceiling playing with my rings....
I just kept thinking about what Miguel did......
Just what got him stress out that he threw that into the wall.....
In the first place what got him angry....I thought he wasn't going to be acting this way anymore.... maybe he won't anymore..... right.... he promise ....   maybe I'm just overreacting over this.... That's what I thought.....