Chapter 144

Y/n POV
The next day
After 5 hours ago with the whole situation that happen between me and Miguel that whole conversation we had.... left me just thinking the whole day.... I love Miguel of course I do love him.... but it's just too far for the things he's been doing lately the things he's done and told me.... being just harsh.... but I hope that today he's in a good mood at least.... It was just me and Gabriella in the kitchen making breakfast while Miguel was getting himself ready for work...
I was just pouring myself some coffee just zoning out while I saw the coffee pour in my cup.... I didn't realize that it was spilling till I heard Miguel voice....
" y/n" he said I just looked at him and saw the mess I made
" damn it.." i whispered I just grabbed some napkins and clean the mess up.
" you okay?" He asked
" yeah I'm fine.." I said
" why?" I asked
" well first off you spilled the coffee..." he said
" was just thinking..." I said
" that's all..." I said
" about what?" He asked
" is not that important..." I said just giving him a smile.....
" here" I said giving him my cup of coffee....
" thanks.." he said as he took a sip of it....
" your welcome" I said pouring myself a other cup...
I don't think I could have any caffeine at all...
" well I am off..." he said as he place the cup down and gave Gabriella a kiss on the head...
" aren't you going to have breakfast?" I asked
" no I'm good.." he said
" oh okay then..." I said I really got up a little early to make him breakfast...
" I'm sorry" he said
" it's fine..." I said
" I see you later than.." he said as he gave me a kiss... and walked away grabbing his coat....
" have a good day..." I said as he turn around and smiled at me...
" and there he goes..." i whispered softly... I looked at Gabriella seeing her just smiling...I smiled back and walked towards her...
" well I guess it's just me and you my little princess" I said picking her up and taking her upstairs getting her ready since I was planning to take her to the park after getting her ready we were on the way to the park and she was excited to go play with some of the kids there.. which I am glad that's she's a very outgoing person... and friendly towards people.... I was sitting down in the bench seeing her run around the playground. She looked so happy... being around with the kids being so friendly.... I just know Gabriella will be an amazing sister.... I just smiled at her......
After spending like the whole afternoon at the park we head are way back home the whole car ride Gabriella fell asleep.... after arriving I carried Gabriella inside the house taking her to her room and tucking her in... I walked out her room and walked in the bedroom just flopping on the bed....and just closed my eyes for a second.. till I open them hearing the door open... I looked over and see Miguel walked in.
" hey." He said having a smile on his face..
" hey.." I said smiling
He just sat down in the bed next to me....
" so how was work?" I asked
" good.." he said smiling...
" and how was your day?" He asked as I felt him place his hand on my cheek...
" it was good as well..." I said smiling..
" that's good" he said
I just kept looking at him in his eyes... he's so handsome.... I felt like I couldn't resist....
" what?" He said  I just sat up placing my hand on his cheek...
I just pulled him into a deep kiss and pushing him down the bed and getting on him he pulled me into a deep kiss and felt his hand go down my waist and flipped me over pinning my hands down.... I looked at him having a smirk and then are clothes were off and yeah that was the whole night.....