Chapter 185

Y/n POV
Later that night
Laying next to Miguel as he was sound asleep. I was playing with my ring while
I was looking at the ceiling just thinking....
I just don't get why I couldn't sleep.... I just had so much emotions at this moment. I looked at Miguel just seeing him sleep peacefully. I looked back at the ceiling and just took a deep breath and got up slowly. I just walked towards the doors opening it quietly.
I walked out going downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.
As I just poured myself a glass and took a sip. It was very refreshing that it was relaxing me. So I place the glass down and turn around and let out a small gasp just seeing Miguel standing there..... yeah this man does notice when I'm not in the bed....
" hey you okay?" He asked walking in and also grabbed a glass of water
" yeah I'm fine." I said
" you sure?" He asked as he kept looking at me
" yeah I'm fine Miguel...."
" then why are you up at 2 am?" He asked
" just can't sleep that's all..." I said giving him a smile he just walked towards me and and gave me a kiss.....
" what are you nervous about?" He asked
" nothing why will I be nervous about something...." I said
" are you sure about that?" He said
" I am very sure.." I said looking right into his eyes and just slightly smirking looking right into his brown eyes.....
" why don't we just got to bed since someone has to go to work early..." I said
" I think your right" he said smiling at me and just kissed my forehead I just smiled and pulled him into a deep kiss he just pulled away I looked at him seeing him all red...
And just let out a chuckled
" let's go to bed" I said as I grabbed his hand leading him to the bedroom..
I open the bedroom as Miguel just closed the door with his leg.. as I lay back down in the bed and Miguel just got on me and lift up the sheets on us. He was kissing me deeply I just place my hand on his cheek as he pulled away and looked at me having a smile... I smiled back
" you think we ha-" I just cut him off
" we do" I said as I pulled him back into a deep kiss... I felt him ran his hand Down my waist while I ran my hand on his back to his hair... I just arched my back  just feeling him insert himself... Miguel let out a groan as he just beginning thrusting in slowly.Miguel gripped on my waist as his other hand pin my arms onto the headboard. He went down my neck feeling him thrust in a little faster... I let out a moan feeling Miguel pulling me more closer to him feeling him more deep inside of me. I try my best not to moan so loud I just bit my lip and looked at the ceiling just seeing dots everywhere. I was close.. I kept hearing Miguel let out small moans and felt him twitch inside. He let go of my hands as I just place them on his back digging my nails just feeling myself come... I let out a moan and just scratched Miguel back...... Miguel kept thrusting in and felt him move fast and just let out a moan feeling him twitch which he was moving even faster till he stop and just came inside of me... and flopped on me. I let out a small moan just feeling him thrust in a little.. he was breathing heavily so was I . I just rubbed his back. Miguel just looked at me as he let out a small chuckled and smiled at me.. I place my hand on his cheek just smiling at him...
" I love you" I said
" I love you too.." he said having a big smile..
Miguel just lean in and gave me a very passionate kiss.....
After the whole night we were just cuddling....
after a few hours later
Miguel was up around 5 am getting himself ready for work..
He was putting on his coat as he was looking at himself in the mirror..
He turn around seeing y/n sleeping peacefully...
He walked towards the bed. And sat down near where she was laying at....
He was admiring her...
He just smiled as he place his hand on her cheek.....
As just lean in giving her a kiss on her cheek...
" I love you..." he whispered.. he stood up and walked out the bedroom and went to Gabriella seeing her sleeping peacefully as well he kissed her head and just left the house and head to work.
After having a very long day at work he decided to have a small break and just walked out his office and
went outside somewhere were it was all empty and pulled out a cigarette. He cover it with his hand as he light it up and just smoked it out...
He just let out a small sigh as he heard some footsteps he turn around seeing peter...
" having a break boss?" Peter said
" something like that" Miguel said as he looked at peter
" so what do you need?" Miguel asked
" just wanted to make sure your okay" peter said
" are you?" Peter asked
" I'm fine" Miguel  said
" alright then.." peter said
" so how's things with the soon to be Mrs O'Hara?" He asked
" great what about you?" Miguel asked
" great great..." peter said
" so what will you do when she knows about everything..." peter said
As Miguel just turn around and tilted his head...
" know what exactly?" He said as he slightly smirked...
" you know what...." peter said
Miguel just let out a chuckled And looked at him with a small glare..
" well she's knows I'm a hero..."He said having a smirk....
"And that's all she needs to know... that I'm a hero..." Miguel said
" but your not..."Peter said as Miguel just chuckled again..
" your funny Parker.." he said as he drop the cigarette and step on it.....
And just stood right in front of him....
" but she doesn't need to know that Parker....." he said smirking...
" that will be are little secret..." he said
" secret?" Peter said
" what about the other secrets you have hiding from her..." peter said
" like I said she doesn't need to know Parker..." he said
" and you won't tell her or else Parker...." he said giving him a glare....
Peter just stood there...
" alright then I won't ..." peter said
" good then..." Miguel said
As he walked away going back to the building.....