Chapter 150

Y/n POV
2 days later
I was up very early than usual.... it was like 2 in the morning and I couldn't even sleep at all..
I was in the restroom just walking back and forth... .... I kept washing my face with very warm water.... and yeah....I felt nervous about something I felt like the urge to throw up as well.... which I did.....I walked out the restroom and went downstairs just to grab a cup of water
I was leaning on the counter just drinking my water the whole time I was zoned out I don't get why I feel so emotional lately.... just so much mix's emotions about everything... and yeah.... I didn't even notice that I was shedding tears....
" well great.." I said just putting the cup down and grabbing a napkin and wiping my tears off....
I took a deep breath and went upstairs again... i checked on Gabriella first and seeing her sound asleep... I quietly closed the door and went back in the bedroom and lay back down... I felt Miguel just wrap his arms around me and pulled me closed to him and felt him kiss my neck..... I kept looking at the wall seeing are shadows and seeing his movements... just looking at are shadow I ended up falling back to sleep and yeah...
I woke up with noises coming downstairs I got up and went downstairs seeing Gabriella and Miguel both in the living room making forts again...
" what's going on in here?" I said walking in with smile
" just messing around" Miguel said coming out the fort...
"Oh I could tell" I said he just let out a small chuckled...
He just looked at me with a smile on his face... that smile just making me blush.....
" so how did you sleep?" He asked  placing his hand on my waist and pulling me closed to him...
"Good why?" I asked
" cause you woke up at 2 and it seem like something been bothering you..." he said
I let out a nervous chuckled...
" well I was not feeling well that's all.." I said
" oh... but are you okay now?" He asked
" yeah definitely.." I said
" you sure your not hiding anything ?..." he said looking at me with a small serious look...
" of course not I will never..." I said just kept nervously chuckling for some reason that I just felt that I couldn't stop at all...
" okay.." he said smiling...
" yeah..." I said I just turn around taking a deep breath..
" also.." he said
I turn around and just smiling ...
"Yeah?" I said
" I made you some breakfast and a cup of coffee..." he said smiling
" oh... thank you..." I said smiling back at him...
He walked towards me...
" your welcome beautiful..." he said and gave me a kiss......
A very long passionate kiss...
" enjoy..." he said and went back in the fort with Gabriella.....
I just walked away going to the kitchen....
" wow..." I said processing the kiss......
I was just sitting down having breakfast and reading a book till I heard the phone ring in Miguel office.....and then heard Miguel run upstairs......
Well.... there he goes.....I wonder what he's hiding there.... I just kept reading... I couldn't even focus since I kept hearing Miguel shouting on the phone..