Chapter 121

Y/n POV
The next day
I woke up with Gabriella crying. I forgot I ended up sleeping in her room... I got up and picked her up calming her down.....
I just got her out her pjs and got her ready.... I got out her room going to my room seeing it empty... the bed was still the same from yesterday... so he probably went to his office in the middle night since I wasn't there.... well great..... I wonder what's he's doing now... I just took Gabriella to the living room for her to play her with her toys while I made some breakfast for us.... and some coffee for me.
After having breakfast I decided to take Gabriella to the park for a bit and took her to the store after...
I did some grocery shopping bought some new clothes for Gabriella and yeah..... after that we went back home Gabriella fell asleep in the car so I got her and took her upstairs placing her down in her bed I went to the room and just lay down and for some reason I felt completely nauseous and very light headed..... I just took a small nap as well even though there was a lot of stuff that I had to do.... but I felt my eyes heavy and closed them and fell in a deep sleep....
I woke up seeing that it was already dark..... I checked the time and it was already 7:20 pm
And Miguel wasn't still home.....
I checked on Gabriella and she was still asleep I went downstairs to go fix's the things as I walked pass the living room and stop and turn around seeing Miguel sitting in the dark...
" Miguel?" I said walking in and turning on the light....
He was just sitting there looking down...
I looked at his hands seeing his knuckles all bloody...
" what the hell happen...." I said looking at him angrily I mean everytime I see this man with bloody knuckles what is he doing every time we get in a small argument.....
He just sat there quietly and looked at me....
" something..." he said and stood up and tilted his head....
" why are you acting this way Miguel...." I said
" like how?" He said
" being aggressive for no reason...." I said
" the reason why I'm acting this way is for us all of this I'm doing for us..." he said as grabbed me....
I looked at him as my eyes grew big.... the way his eyes were all red he looked like he did something......
" what did you do Miguel?" I whispered
He just let out a chuckled.....
He just lean in and whispered something in my ear.....
I felt him grabbed me and felt him kissing my neck but I just push him off.... and looked at him angrily..... so did he..... at this point I just felt like I couldn't talk I felt mad at him for acting this way but I knew if I open my mouth again he will probably do something..... I just walked away going upstairs but he followed me up I just walked in are room locking myself..... and took a deep breath...
" come on y/n open the door..." he said  as I heard the doorknob rattling.... I stood there quietly hearing the door just bang.....
" y/n please open the door..." he said hearing his voice crack.... Miguel just slid down as he had his head on the door and heard him let out a small sob....
I didn't open the door at all..... even though I felt guilt.... but I didn't like the way how he was acting.... the way how he came home cover in blood in his hand.....