ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79: TOᖇᖇEᑎTIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩIᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ

Start from the beginning

Elena's eyes were devoid of light, reflecting the emptiness that had consumed her. Her soul had been engulfed in the pool of tears she had shed for so long, leaving nothing behind. She was a wretched soul, constantly crying behind a mask of false happiness. As Clover rushed back towards Elena with a sense of urgency, the weight of the situation hung heavy in the air.

"El!... El, please! Snap out of it, please!" Clover pleaded with her friend, her voice filled with desperation as she witnessed Elena's detachment from reality. Elena seemed to be lost in a world of her own, a dangerous place where she was unreachable. Suddenly, a shift occurred, and a different aura emanated from Elena. Her eyes took on a sinister and dark gaze, sending shivers down Clover's spine, as if a new and unsettling presence had taken over.

"El?" Clover mumbled hesitantly as she watched Elena rise from the ground, standing up and striding towards the door without uttering a word in response.

"ELENA... where are you going? Please, just stay with me! You're not in a state to drive right now!" Clover implored, following her friend to the door.

"Thank you, Clo! You've been so good to me, even though I've been so bad to you! I'm sorry!" Elena uttered before sprinting out of Clover's house. Clover's chest tightened as she watched her friend leave in the harsh weather outside.

"Elena!" Clover muttered, clutching her chest in concern for her friend. Elena was determined, with one goal in mind in the midst of the cold, rainy night. The drive was long, her throat aching as tears streamed down her face. The grip on the steering wheel tightened as she finally caught sight of her parents' house in the distance.

"No more suffering for me! I will show them their biggest fear. And it will haunt them for the rest of their damn lives!" Elena mumbled to herself as she drove into the driveway.

As the storm raged on relentlessly, it served as a reminder to anyone who reflected on life's tumultuous and transformative moments. Sipping on his glass of whiskey, the man gazed up at the glistening ceiling of his grand mansion. The intricate architecture, elegant chandeliers, and ornate furnishings exuded a sophisticated aura that could captivate anyone who entered.

 The intricate architecture, elegant chandeliers, and ornate furnishings exuded a sophisticated aura that could captivate anyone who entered

His father had left behind a magnificent inheritance estate, along with the majority of his riches. However, it was the mansion in particular that held memories for him like no other possession could. The amenities and luxuries it offered were indispensable to him, things he simply could not imagine living without.

He swirled his glass slowly, taking a deep breath as he contemplated the thoughts racing through his mind. His moment of solitude was abruptly interrupted by Martha's entrance.

"James, I just got off the phone with Axel," Martha uttered as she approached the chair where he was sitting so comfortably. James sighed and gave her a tired look.

"What does that good-for-nothing want now? Is he still having issues with the factories?" James asked in annoyance, tired of his son's incompetence. Martha crossed her arms, giving him an obvious look of irritation.