Chapter Eighteen

A honk of a horn coming from a boat coming to dock woke Julia up with a jump. Her body fully erected out of bed at the nightmare she had just experienced. Ward was haunting her dreams? Was it his warning to her last night that prompted this as well as her lying in bed next to Rafe? Julia pressed her hand on her chest to settle her breathing before lying down again. The sun shone through the small porthole window, as the morning sun was set to rise again. The waves crashed a little harder against the boat as another one was hauling in to dock. Rafe hugged his arms around his pillow, lying on his stomach with a groan about the loud honk of the boat. She let herself focus on him for a few moments, enjoying the little solitude they had. The sun shined on his tanned skin, letting every muscle become detailed. She could even see the small chest hair he had, the siglet ring glittering when it caught the light. The blonde closed her eyes, finally tearing them away from the man who laid next to her,  feeling him stir awake. Rafe's arm wrapped around her like a snake, and pulled her into him. His head buried into her hair, making Julia giggle at the feeling of his breath on her neck. "Morning" She mused happily, placing her hands ontop of his that held her.

"Mornin'" He hummed into her neck, placing a kiss on her skin. Untangling his arms from her, he reached for his phone to check the time. "It's only 9AM." He grunted, falling back down into the bed to capture her in his arms again. Julia allowed herself to sink into him, the warmth of his bare chest giving her bumps and  her cheeks a rosy color.

"9AM is an appropriate time to wake up... for some people." Julia teased, wiggling her butt against his hips. "I'd rather sleep a little longer," She yawned, as Rafe grabbed her hips and turned her to face him. His lips leaned forward to press a gentle kiss against hers.

"I'd like to sleep longer too, but you with my shirt and barely anythin' underneath is sorta killing that vibe," He said playfully, letting his fingers dance at the hem of her shirt, gently tracing across the lace band of her thong. His eyes were looking down to where his fingers danced, before darting back up to hers; licking his lips before giving his bottom lip a bite from his top teeth. Julia's breath caught before locking his steel eyes with hers.

"Rafe," She almost moaned his name out, her hands climbing up his chest, his head leaning into press his lips into hers. When his lips met hers, his fingers dipped past the lacey fabric to dive into her warm heat. Rafe's fingers entered her swiftly, Julia gasping against his mouth. He had two fingers in her tight core, her hands gripping onto his shoulders as she grinded against his palm. Feeling the coolness of his ring grazing her clit shot a shock through her. Another sharp breath, Julia writhing against him. "Rafe," Her lips moved against his, him giving her a wicked smile against her lips.

"I love the way my name sounds when it comes out of that pretty mouth," His teeth nipped at her bottom lip, his fingers pumping into her faster as her wetness grew, so did the wet sound of her pleasure. "Jules, baby, I wanna hear you cry out my name as you come on my fingers." He whispered darkly against her mouth, letting his lips trail her cheek as he sat up to give his hand better access to her aching pussy. "Because it's the only mans name to ever come out of your mouth." Rafe's lips against her ear, his ear in the direction of Julia's panting, trying to keep her moans at bay. Her fingers dug into the skin at his collarbone, him grunting as he pulled out his two fingers fully to only draw them back into her harshly. "Because I'm the only man to make you feel this way." He rasped against her, Julia finally letting a soft moan escape her lips, still slightly panting. "This pussy... it will only ever be mine, baby, isn't that right?" He said so softly and playfully... Julia not wanting to give into his words but fully knowing in this moment it was true. She had never been this intimate with anyone before. Julia wasn't shy of her body by any means, she knew she had a good body but, there was always that want to be prettier, skinnier, more beautiful. With Rafe, the way she gave herself so willingly to him, how comfortable he made her feel in her own skin; it was a euphoric feeling everytime he touched her, made her feel like she was the only woman in the world that he wanted. It was a feeling she never wanted to go away. Her hips kept moving against his hands to feel his fingers deeper and deeper inside her as her walls tightened around him and she came on his fingers. She let out a breathless moan, letting the wave of pleasure ride out. "That's it, baby. Such a good girl." He praised her, Julia's forehead meeting his as she tried to catch her breath.