64

TODAY IS POSSIBLY THE BEST DAY IN THAILAND'S HISTORY,SINCE SOME OF THE MOST HORRIBLE CRIMINALS OF ALL TIME HAVE DIED A HORRIBLE DEATH. THEN PRESENTED IN THE NEAR LOCAL POLICE STATION. ..... news was going on becky along with sam and kath sitting on the hospital bed watching the thai news. She was also very surprise seeing all the most wanted criminals dead all of a sudden. since it was a thai news channel so sam and kath wasn't understanding a word of it. They were urging their mom to change the channel and switch it to the cartoon channel.

becky knew freen have something to do with this so she didn't thought a lot about it. she wasn't even paying ataintion to it. After a lot of begging becky finally listened to them and was about to change the chennel. Suddenly sam shout out loud "mommy! grandpa!"

becky was surprise to here that her dad was on the news. So she turn the volume up. suddenly kath also shouted," mom!"

becky attentively looked at the TV to discover that freen was on the news.

AFTER A DECADE OF CHASING POLICE GENERAL FINALLY CAUGHT FREEN SAROCHA A WELL-KNOWN MAFIA. SHE WAS KNOWN AS THE QUEEN OF THE MAFIA. RESPONSCIBALE FOR THE DEATH OF HUNDREADS OF PEOPLE. SHE WAS FINALLY CAUGHT BY THE POLICE GENERAL ARMSTRONG. WHO WILL BE AWARDED WITH THE BREVARY HOUNOR. BUT HE ALSO JUST ANNOUNCED HIS RETIREDMENT AFTER HANDING OVER FREEN SAROCHA'S BODY. AFTER A LONG FIGHT MR. ARMSTRONG WAS ABLE TO PUT A BULLET IN FREEN SAROCHA'S HEART. NOW HER BODY WILL BE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL FOR CHECK UP. FOR MORE NEWS STAY TUNED.,,,..........

" P'FREEENNNNNNNNN!" becky screamed. khun sam who was standing outside came running in when she heard her scream.

" what happpend becky?" asked khun sam. But her question was self explainatory when she saw the news.
Mon followed khun sam and saw Becky in distress also the news was spilling beans about freen's alleged death.

Mon quickly turned off the tv. Then went to check on khun sam and becky.
becky couldn't speak so was khun Sam.

Becky's hands started to Trimble. She was about to cry but tears weren't escaping.

" This is not happening..! No no.."
Becky said still not believing what she was seeing on the news.

after a minute or so becky fell down on khun sam's arm.
" becky! becky! becky!" but all the screams were of no use. becky was already non-reactive.

.......
in men time the police have brought freen's body to the same hospital becky was at.

The entrance was blocked by media and news channels. Mr. Armstrong was busy giving statement to the news.

" What happened was I got a special tip from a informer that freen was indeed hiding in the warehouse. I went there and caught her." Said mr. Armstrong.

" Why did you went alone?" Someone asked.

" I wasn't alone. I informed my superiors that I am going. I just didn't wanted her to get away now so I left. But I notified the nearby units to come and help. But everything went so fast that I had to shoot."

" How did she died?"

" You already know that I had to shoot her. But it wasn't until I had other way. She pointed her gun at me. So I also pointed my gun at her. I dared her to shoot. She did. But she missed by a inch so I had to shoot."

" That's will be it for now. No more further questions." Mr. Armstrong left.

The madia tried to follow but were stopped by the police.

After he entered the hospital to meet becky. He was welcomed by khun sam who was waiting there with a angry face.

" Looks like you've seen the news!" Said mr. Armstrong.

" I did! So did Becky! Not your lie filled junk but before that. Just the where her father shot her wife and mother of her children." Khun sam said.

" She did!" Mr. Armstrong's face went down. " How is she doing?"

" She is unresponsive! Probably due to severe trauma. Doctor said she got fifty percent chances of survival. They also said it looked like she doesn't wanna wake up. It's a copping mechanism to deal with severe trauma. It's apparently a new and very real condition. Where she is dieing in real by faking it." Khun said with no emotion.

Mr. Armstrong stood there in silence.

" Freen would never point her gun at you. Never. Lies should know it's limit. She loved your daughter so much that she promised her not to harm you. So pointing her gun at you was out of the way. And missed by a inch. I taught her how to shoot and she never missed. Never you hear me. If she ever intended on killing she would've done it in no time. Like this." Khun sam brought out her gun from her left pocket at shot at mr. Armstrong's leg in one swift motion.

Mr. Armstrong's leg started bleeding. He fell down to the ground.

He screamed in pain. He was closely followed by police so when they spotted khun sam shooting they came running. But before they could react the damage was done.

Khun sam was strangled by the officers following mr. Armstrong.

Someone called the doctors. They came and started taking care of the wound.

" Freen taught me that. And I didn't missed. I just wanted to show you how easy it was to kill you." Khun said with a smile while being carried by the police.

Mr. Armstrong was quickly taken care of.

......

_________________________________________

Sorry. Sorry sorry.

But you'll like the next chapter I promise.