plan 'B' ?

Not proofread.

Six weeks later...

12:30 pm.

"Prisoner 1036, you have a visitor"

"Who?"

"Detective Lee Minho"

Minho hated being in that room waiting for someone who only caused him pain, but he had to be there, he had to stop her and her son.

He wanted to give her a chance, even though she didn't even hesitate to kill both his parents and almost his brother.

"Well well well, look who's here" misun walked towards him with both her hands and ankles cuffed. "Why are you looking at your auntie like that come give me a hug" she actually was about to do it, but the officer standing next to the door cleared his throat, making her roll her eyes. "He's my nephew"

"Cut the bullshit and sit down" Minho strictly said.

"What brings the oh so famous detective here? And to even visit me" she finally sat down after being cut in the middle of her show. "How's lix" she asked showing fake concern.

"You don't get to call him that, and stop acting so friendly you're not fooling anyone here" Minho defensively blurted out.

"What do you want Minho" her tone changed, showing her real face.

"I'm here to warn you once and for all, stop this madness and tell your son to turn himself in"

"What does my son have to do with any of this?" She anxiously moved herself on the chair, confused and scared of what's coming out of Minho's mouth next.

"We both know what" Minho said as he opened a file he had in his bag.

"Minho-"

"I know you two are working together stop acting dump" Minho pulled out some pictures of her and her son during their visits, and some other of her son alone inside and outside the company -thanks to jisung-, then he pulled out a different file containing stolen information from dongho's  personal laptop -thanks to jisung, again-

  "Where's my son Minho?"

"He's safe, not for long though"

"I swear if you touched him-"

"you killed my parents, how do you even have the nerve to threaten me?" Minho chuckled, sarcastic but a hint of pain was showing on his features.

"Minho I'm warning you-"

"You know what? let me tell you bluntly— you're done misun."

"And why are you exposing yourself?" She let out a small chuckle.

"I told you I was here to give you a chance"

"What do you want from me?"

"To admit everything, that would give you a less strict sentence, and would save your son from going to jail"