lost

TW: mention of SA and torture

Oct. 9th.
10:00 am.

Minho was desperate.

He was spreading pictures of Felix with information on how to help if they saw him anywhere, literally anywhere.

Caffees, restaurants, schools, streets, bridge, underbridge, bars, even social media Felix' pictures were everywhere. It has been almost two weeks since he was kidnapped. Investigation was going really slow to the point where minho just wanted any information about his brother, and hyunjin on the other hand was doing everything he could to track that guy who they found his fingerprints on the gun. He had a criminal past with drugs and theft before which didn't really match with the whole organ smuggling situation but hyunjin didn't want to take risks, he just wanted to find him because he was the closest way to know where felix was being held.

Police officers were informed of the vin number of the car they caught on camera to help with the investigation, but that didn't help because that car disappeared as if the earth split open and swallowed it.

Minho didn't even go home in the past two weeks, he would sleep in his office which didn't really look like sleep to anyone who witnessed the situation. “you need rest” jisung said as he stood behind his boyfriend giving him a gentle massage “stop” minho aggressively pushed jisung's hands off his shoulders “NO! you stop” jisung spun the chair to face him “you've been awake all night watching all these camera tapes while hyunjin who you claim is helping you on this case just left you and went home” he said at the same time hyunjin walked into the office “i know you're worried about him, but do not say anything that you're not sure of because i was following a fucking lead the whole night” hyunjin walked to the couch and threw everything in his hands on the floor then sat down groaning out of frustration.

After minutes that felt like years of silence minho finally spoke breaking the thick air between the three of them “did you find anything?” he asked “no” hyunjin mumbled with his head low
“i can't believe not even a single call came from the public” minho threw the glasses he had on, on the floor feeling as frustrated as hyunjin “i got an email” hyunjin said right after opening the laptop making minho look up at him from his hands “from who? Did someone see Felix?” he immediately stood up after seeing how tense hyunjin looked “what is it?” minho walked and stopped midway as soon as he caught the the picture on the laptop screen from a far “what is this?” his voice cracked and he walked even closer to look properly “who sent it to you?” jisung asked getting involved without being asked “i don't know” hyunjin mumbled still tense from what he read and saw “i can't track the fucking email” minho said as he desperately pushed down on the laptop buttons “let me try” jisung tried to take the laptop but hyunjin stopped him “i don't think it's a good idea” he motioned for minho who looked as if he was about to lose it.