sunshine

TW: MENTION OF SA

This chapter has some heavy topics try to avoid any part that has this (//) if you don't feel comfortable reading stuff like that.

2:30 am.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..

Felix was smiling.

It was the first night a dream had replaced his nightmares, his mother's voice was all what occupied his mind, it sounded like an echo repeating the same words over and over again, but he felt calm he didn't wanna wake up.

He missed his mom, so holding on to that dream was the closest he could get to feel his mother's presence again, even though he couldn't see her but her voice was enough for him.

He could see his younger self, his old peaceful life was displaying right before his eyes with a younger minho and both his parents. The holidays, family vacations, even memories he had almost forgot about was brought back to the front of his head showing him how happy he was before everything went down the hill.

The smile on his face suddenly disappeared when a black shadow started roaming around him, ruining what was a happy dream turning it into a nightmare. His imaginary film roll was glitching, his mother's voice was fading replaced by a terrifying one, his laughs were replaced with a familiar scream.
His own scream.

It was happening again, he was reliving that torment all over again.

He cried hoping anyone would help him, but only saw his happy memories turn into his worst nightmares.

On the other hand, hyunjin was awake in his office room in his apartment on his laptop doing his accumulated work that he had left for weeks.

He stayed with felix till he fell asleep, and made sure to check up on him whenever he went to grab something from his room or the kitchen, but the younger seemed peaceful everytime which was a relief for hyunjin untill he had to go to the bathroom.

He walked past his room...

The whimpers didn't go unnoticed by him and were only louder when he slowly opened his bedroom's door. He saw Felix' figure Shap in the dark room
The boy was sitting against the headboard whimpering incoherent words that hyunjin didn't really care what they meant his main focus was to calm him down. so, he turned on the light and walked towards the shaking boy.

“felix?” he slowly tried to touch the younger but felix pushed him away and started to shake even more “lix it's okay it's just me” he said in a comforting tone to try and make felix feel safe “i need you to calm down” hyunjin worriedly said feeling even more anxious, when he noticed felix couldn't breathe properly “breathe felix— breathe with me okay?” he sat Infront of him making sure to leave a small space between them afraid he might trigger him more “take a deep breath from your nose and let it out from your mouth slowly” he instructed with a calm tone even though he was scared himself, but he couldn't show it when felix needed help.