hurt

TW:  mention of SA and Abuse

11:15 pm.

Hurt? Is that the right word to describe how hyunjin felt? He had so many emotions that he couldn't exactly understand, but one thing's for sure he was angry, furious, and minho wasn't any better or maybe even worse. The thought of losing his only family member left made him sick to his stomach.

Hyunjin was driving fast, like really on full speed to the point where a police car was following them “for fuck's sake it's not the time” minho groaned when hyunjin had to pull over but as soon as he pulled down the window he showed his ID which only made the police officer to step away from the car and bow at both of the men in the car “i'm sorry sir” the officer gave back the ID then walked to his car leaving the two to deal with whatever it was that made them this distressed.

“you said your parents house was safer than your own” minho said while trying his best to sound calm “yes” hyunjin blurted out “then how the fuck did they get a hand on him” minho asked feeling the anger in him rising up with each second that passed “i don't know shit minho so don't start blaming me right now” hyunjin couldn't hide the irritation anymore.

Hyunjin pressed more on the gas pedal trying to get the car to move faster than its limited speed, if that was even possible. His mind was clouded with felix, felix, and felix nothing else.

The both of them ran through the open front door the moment hyunjin recklessly parked the car, and the first thing they saw was a handgun on the ground. “mom?” hyunjin called imagining the worst scenario “we're here” his mother weak voice brought their attention to the kitchen “where is felix” minho was the first one to talk when they walked into the kitchen “holy shit dad what happened?” hyunjin asked once his eyes landed on his injured father “don't worry about me, you need to help Felix” his father pressed a bag of ice on his face as he spoke “three men broke into the house an hour or so ago i really don't know what happened after i blacked out, but when i woke up felix was gone” mr.hwang sighed.

“did you see any of their faces?” minho desperately asked “no they were masked” hyunjin's mother spoke this time “i'm sorry i should've called you the moment i saw them break in but i was scared I didn't know what to do” she said and started crying again “it's not your fault mom” hyunjin hugged her “there is a gun on the floor, we didn't want to touch it because we thought it may help you find the owner by fingerprints or something” hyunjin's father informed which caused minho to run back to the gun they saw when they walked in.

“dad i need you to open the security room” hyunjin suddenly spoke once he remembered the security cameras they have in the house “you won't recognise anyone they were all masked” his father said “just open it” minho walked back into the kitchen with the gun in a plastic bag “okay” he slowly walked up the stairs with them three behind him.