regret

TW: slight mention of torture and blood

12:00 pm.

'His physical condition is really bad, but his mental condition is even worse'

That line looped inside the blonde's head over and over again. Yes he did not expect felix to come back all bubbly, and happy, but he still didn't know what to do or how to bring the old felix back because he knew for a fact that Felix won't ever be the same old felix anymore, and to add to the pressure minho was shot.

Apparently after lee mi-sun found out that police were surrounding her building she ran away somehow with only a few of her men who managed to stick with her, and minho left right after her the moment he saw her getting into one of her cars.

Chris tried to talk him out of it telling him 'it's not our job anymore we did our part', but minho had already planned everything without telling anyone not even hyunjin, his best friend.

He swore before he will make sure these people have a taste of their own medicine even if it meant losing his own life in the process.

Two bullets were enough to put him down right Infront of his person, who happened to follow him the moment he saw him running out of the building.

4h ago..

“where the hell are you” chris yelled the moment he found out that jisung went after his lover. He didn't like how things were getting out of hands, and he didn't like how minho had a another whole plan that no body knew about he was the leader of this mission, but no one was listening to him even if his intention was to make sure that no gets hurt.

That heart wrenching moment when he heard the screaming coming from no one but jisung “han what happened” he knew the answer already, but he wished to hear another one he didn't want to believe himself “CALL AN AMBULANCE” jisung screamed, and it was obvious he was crying.

Misun was captured right after shooting minho, she didn't know she was followed by police she thought it was easy to just get rid of minho and run away, but yeah her plan didn't work out. She was soon handcuffed, and thrown into the police car, the same happened to her men.

“please stay with me” jisung's pleads were heard through their earpieces “do not fucking close your eyes” he changed his tone as if it would have any affect on the injured male “i swear to god if you-” a sob prevented him from talking “I SAID CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE” he screamed again

“it is on the way” changbin calmly said trying to stay as calm as possible since he was the only one left that didn't let the
events have an affect on him.