rescued

I'm really sorry, but i was busy with college assignments and projects and i kind of lost the energy to write because of the pressure i was under, but i tried to write again sorry in advance for the amount of grammar and spelling mistakes you'll see in this chapter.

TW: not sure but slight violence? /
trauma

TW: not sure but slight violence? / trauma

Five days later..

12:35 am.

It was finally the day...

Well, it was supposed to be four days ago but things were much more harder, and complicated than they thought. They had to make sure that the escape door was actually neglected by the guards, which was the most important part of their plan. They couldn't risk anything.

Minho gathered all the information about the wanted criminals, and made sure to memorize every single face of their faces. He had to make sure they suffer as much as his brother did even if it meant losing his life in the process.
The camera lenses they gave felix showed them what hell of a place he was in, and most of the time the lenses were disconnected. Which only increased the fear and anxiety building up inside of hyunjin, and for the earpiece felix hadn't been using it after that night with chris.

Hyunjin felt like absolute shit the whole five days. He didn't even try to sleep he just kept on watching the camera recordings even if it was just a wall which only meant felix was alone sitting in the same place for almost the whole day, or a black screen for the rest of the night.

He wanted to just go there and get him out, but he knew that won't work. He had to follow Chris' instructions even if it wasn't what he wanted because it wasn't about his needs and wants, it was about making sure felix gets out of there unharmed. He even tried to talk to felix through the laptop screen hoping felix would hear him somehow, but that only brought him unwanted stares from people around him in the office.

The plan chris and his team had came up with was ready, and everything was ready they were just waiting for the right time to start which was around five am.
Hyunjin didn't really understand why five am when the bar opens at seven pm, but again Chris' instructions.

While he was looking at his reflection on the black screen of the laptop suddenly,  the camera came back to life recording the same greasy wall, and out of no where an old man 'pildo' appeared. His lips were moving as he came closer to the screen 'felix', and hyunjin tried to read his lips, but he couldn't.

He was only getting closer which made hyunjin's blood boil. Yes he couldn't hear what he was saying, but he knew it wasn't anything good by the angry look on his face. He saw how he held Felix'  face and all he wanted to do was just break the screen Infront of him if it meant he could get that hand away from felix, but again he knew he couldn't do that.