traitor

The five star trailer??????? Like I'm speechless seriously I'm not ready for their comeback I'm not prepared both mentally and financially 😭

TW: sensitive topics

6:30 pm.

The atmosphere was thick with negative energy, no one dared to utter a word after minho's breakdown.

felix went to hyunjin's room and locked the door not allowing any of the two other males to get inside. Hyunjin tried multiple times to get him out, but would only get silence in response to his pleads, so he just decided to wait for him to get out on his own even if it was getting longer he didn't want to make him uncomfortable, since minho was still mad he didn't want the two of them in the same room.

Hyunjin had even made dinner but ended up eating alone, because neither felix nor minho had wanted to eat, which made him frausrated but at the same time he didn't want to make thigs worse by forcing any of them to eat or do anything actually.

He wanted to hold felix and comfort him, but couldn't. He wanted to let his fraustration out on minho, because he believed the older had no right to yell at felix, he should've hugged him and thanked god he wasn't hurt instead but again he didn't want to make things worse.

He held it in for the sake of keeping things calm.

minho was too focused on work, or to put it in different words he used work to distract himself from the guilt that was eating him up.

He felt bad for jisung and for mistreating him, he felt bad for felix and for yelling at him when his brother was in so much need of comfort, and for hyunjin who had to feel uncomfortable in his own house and had to deal with two emotionally unstable siblings, but didn't find it in himself to speak or show any sign of regret.

After what felt like years for hyunjin, felix walked out of the room looking like an absolute mess with his hair going in every direction, his face full of traces of fallen tears, his button nose painted with the color red along with his cheeks and his eyelashes wet and curled up showing off his pretty catlike eyes with a tear stuck at the edge of his eye threatning to fall.

Hyunjin looked up from the file in his hand making minho look up as well. Minho took it as a chance to finally show how regretful he was and stood up walking closer to his brother ready to engulf him in a hug, but felix took a step back.

Minho felt like an arrow went through his heart at the sight of his little brother moving away from him in fear, he hated himself knowing that he caused it. He felt even more guilty when felix walked past him towards hyunjin hiding himself in his arms. Hyunjin looked at minho and gave him a sympathetic smile before hugging felix back.

Seconds later felix' sniffles were heard making hyunjin slightly pull away from the hug to look at the younger.

"i'm sorry" felix mumbled trying to hide his face in hyunjins chest again "why are you apologizing?" hyunjin slipped his hands into felix'