weak

Sep. 18th

2:45 am

2:45 am.

The house was surrounded with a yellow tape that held people back from coming any closer with 'crime scene, do not cross' written all over the yellow tape.

People in the neighborhood were all in the street not caring about how late it was, it was chaotic to say the least.

Minho on the other hand was not acting how people expected him to act, not crying, not grieving over his father's brutal death he was acting the opposite of all that. For him, finding whoever did that was more important, finding whoever killed his father and almost did the same to his younger brother was his main task, and that is exactly what he's doing.

“hey lix is it okay if left you here for a second?” hyunjin asked the younger while holding his hand, trying to go talk to minho after seeing how crazy he looked while going in and out of the house and talking with multiple officers evey now and then. Felix didn't say anything but his hold on hyunjin's hand only tightened

He was definitely scared still, and being alone was not a very appealing idea to him he wanted someone to be with him to make sure that the masked guy won't come near him again, and he felt safe with hyunjin holding his hand he almost forgot the pain he was feeling from a knife wound that he himself doesn't remember how or when he got it, the moment hyunjin held him the pain eased instantly and he liked that feeling.

“i won't take long i promise i just need to talk to minho” hyunjin insisted but got a small and broken no in response “ok i won't go anywhere” hyunjin sighed his heart breaking even more whenever he heard the younger one talk, he didn't like how broken he sounds or how he would get triggered easily or how he cries suddenly after being quite he just hated this whole situation. “hey is minho okay?” a police officer came up to them in the ambulance “he is obviously not okay” hyunjin glared at him “yeah i noticed how weird he's acting” the officer said while looking at minho still acting as desperate as he looked “can you leave?” hyunjin pinched the bridge of his nose trying to stay calm not wanting to lash out at anyone especially not Infront of felix.

。。。。。。。
8:06 am.

The station was a mess again.

Minho insisted on taking the case even after his boss tried to convince him not to, but he was determined especially after finding a few items that he could use as evidence. He didn't see felix after coming to the station but he knew he was safe with hyunjin

What he didn't know at that moment felix wasn't with hyunjin, he was locked in a room handcuffed because he was considered as the first suspect. Hyunjin didn't know that either since he was busy watching the street camera tapes to see if the masked man felix told him about was caught by the camera.