Chapter 6

Next morning

I woke up when jennie shook me. Yesterday night after coming back I didn't dared to tell the girls about yesterday's incident.

Previous night

"So bold of me to even say that I can be one of his girls!!"

"I can't help myself but to just come under his magical spells"

I came inside the dorm and the girls started asking me about how it went.

Y/n: He was friendly! We had a nice talk and bid goodbyes that's it!

I said being all cool bcz of which they easily believed me.

Flashback ends.

"I'mma just forget that I had a dinner with college's fuckboy yesterday"

_ _ _ _ _ _

After the classes ended, Me and Rosé decided to go to the library before taking a coffee from the canteen on our way. As we were heading from the hallway, we saw a pile of students gathered near the notice board. Out of curiosity Rosé took me with her.

Note:-
Today in the music room Mr. Kang is going to take auditions for selecting his best 6 students as the new music group's members.

Rosé: Y/n!! Let's hurry!!

I turned around to look at the direction and saw Rosé already running to which I assumed music room. She is already a student of Mr. Kang and has a great interest in music. I haven't heard her voice before bcz I am not that much interested in music tbh.

As we reached there I saw almost all the music room filled up with students.

Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and took me to stand in a line.

Y/n: Why am I here?!!

Rosé: Yah! Atleast you can give me a company right?

Y/n: Ok duh. Why are there so many students?

Rosé: Even I don't know bcz there are hardly 20 students in Music's class everyday and now all of a sudden there are so many here!

The line's start point was where the cabin of Mr. Kang was. One by one students went and came out either with a sad face or an angry face.

Soon we reached there and we both went in. There was Mr. Kang a man in his 35 or something.

I stood there not knowing what to do, while Rosé introduced herself and Mr. Kang knew her very well.

Mr. Kang: Ok Rosé-ssi what song r u going to sing?

Rosé: Gone by Park Chaeyoung

Mr. Kang: Okay. Hana, deul set!

You broke my heart just for fun
Took my love and just left me numb
Now it's eight in the morning
Hate in the morning (all because of you)

Another story that's sad and true
I can feel the pain, can you?
You had to be the one to let me down
To color me blue
Hate to see you with someone new
I'll put a curse on her and you
Ain't no looking back, now you're dead and gone
My love is gone too

All my love is go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-one ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mr. Kang: Ok!! Rosé-ssi as expected u are amazing!! Please sit in the waiting room.

He pointed to a door which was within his cabin. I gave Rosé her bagpack and whispered,