Chapter 3

??: ThAnKs Mr. BuNnY.

She said in her drunken voice while jungkook was still looking at her.

Jungkook: Girls like you shouldn't be here Miss.

He said in his deep voice which caused Y/n to open her eyes as much as she can to look at his face closely. Her hand went to his lip piercing and she started playing with it.

Y/n: WHy Mr. BUnNy?

Jungkook's body stiffened by her touches. He was already impatient and now she was making him drive crazy for her.

He held her tiny wrist in his hand and removed them from his lip piercing.

Jungkook: Someone might take advantage of you, What if I take advantage of you?

He said while she frowned her eyes and pushed him a little.

Y/n: A bAd BuNnY!

She said with a pout on her lips. Turning on her heels she turned around, but stumbled again bcz she was drunk af.

Before she could kiss the floor Jungkook held her wrist and spinned her around.

Jungkook: I didn't said you to leave.

His voice came like an order and she looked at him angrily.

Y/n: Mr. NoOnE, I dOn'T nEeD yOUr pErMiSSioN!!

Jungkook: I won't give it to you anyways.

He remarked and held her wrist before dragging her with him as she had successfully made him reach his high.

Y/n closed her eyes and pouted because she thought he scolded her. She didn't protested ahead bcz she was already tired of speaking anything.

Soon they both entered in one of the club rooms. He left her wrist and she ran like a baby towards the bed before jumping on it.

Y/n: Mr. BuNnY, tHAnKyOU!! YoU knOw, I WaS sO slEEpY!!

She closed her eyes and rolled on the bed. The room had dim purple lights. Jungkook sighed in irritation as he was feeling aroused for a girl who can not fulfill his desires.

Yet his body reacted to her every move. Girls like her were his weakness and the fact that she was the first girl he had an encounter with in a club. He has always met girls who are sexy, hot and up for one night stands. But She was different, innocence was dripping from her soul which made him think that she is just his type.

He has always liked those girls who are without much experience and who are socially awkward. He likes doing things with them sexually especially because it's more of a turn on when they seem "innocent".

And right now that is what is happening with him after meeting her. Even though he's attracted to these kinds of girls, he can't seem to resist his needs bcz of their innocence. In other words he has a fetish for innocent, cute looking girls.

He sat on the couch that was in front of the bed and started pleasuring himself while looking at her sleeping figure.

He closed his eyes and pushed his head back while his hand did work on his erection. Suddenly he heard her movements which made him jerk his head towards her and he immediately covered himself.

Y/n: I am feeling hot....

She mumbled sweetly this time, not in a drunken voice. But the real shock was when she started to remove her clothes. She was unable to do so and groaned in irritation. Sweat was dripping from her body which made him gulp hard.

Jungkook: Fuck

He mumbled when he felt his erection getting hard and he got up to go near her and hover above her.

She had her eyes closed, eyebrows knitted together in frustration. She was about to tear her dress apart from her body when he gently held her hands and pinned them on the bed.

Jungkook: What are u trying to do baby?

He asked in his husky voice and her body reacted to his touches. His eyes were recording her every moment. Her cheeks were red, her lips had formed a pout and sweat was seen on her forehead.

Y/n: I am feeling hot

She almost whispered but it reached his ears and he chuckled huskily.

Jungkook: So?

Y/n: I want to remove my dress. It's uncomfortable....

She again whispered, her breathing getting heavy. His hands went behind her back and he slowly started unzipping the dress.

After unzipping the dress, he took her straps down slowly as her body started getting relaxed with her eyebrows.

He threw the dress down and gazed at her body. He left her wrists and she smiled as finally she felt comfortable.
He smirked as he was still on top of her small body.

Her breath hitched when his hands snaked under tiny waist. She was not able to open her eyes, even if she did her vision was blurry.

Y/n: L-Leave me.

She whispered but he leaned in to kiss her neck giving weird sensations through her body. He trailed his small wet kisses up from her neck to her jaw to her cheeks, eyes, forehead, nose tip and finally on her lips.

Her breathing was abnormal and her heart was beating fast, she felt butterflies in her stomach by his every kiss. He was making her feel those sensations she never felt before.

Jungkook: Do you still want me to leave you honey?

He whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe before meeting her eyes. She didn't said anything but her actions said that she wanted him. She wrapped her hands around his neck and smashed her lips on his. He smiled between the kiss and kissed her back.

His hand on her waist tightened making her moan in their kiss which gave him chance to slip his tongue in. He devoured her mouth like no tomorrow and her hands clutched on the collar of his shirt. He left her lips and gazed at her blushing state. She left his collar and tried to remove his grip on her waist with her both hands.

Y/n: L-Leave.

Her cheeks became more red when he took her wrists in his one hand and pinned them above her head.

Jungkook: No honey, I won't.

He started kissing her neck making her feel tickling sensations and she wiggled in his arms but two words from his mouth made her stiff under him.

Jungkook: Stay still.

His deep voice spoke in the crook of her neck which had all control over her. He left her wrists and loosened the grip on her waist before landing beside her body and hugging her tightly.

Jungkook: Sleep baby.

He knew she must be tired so he didn't tortured her more tho this was a torture for himself.