14

3rd Person POV

-

It was just another day; Lucifer snuggling close to Y/N on the couch outside, and Y/N getting more and more visions, all the same of the replaying nightmare... that would happen tomorrow.

Y/N really didn't want anything to happen to Lucifer, nor anyone else if they decided to tell anyone about the visions coming more and more often. Yes, the others knew that they had them sometimes, but they didn't know they had this certain one almost everyday and hour. Sometimes, they could go five hours without anything happening, but then sometimes , the vision comes out of nowhere and scares them halfway to death.

As they were thinking, they suddenly remembered that they'd need to be prepared in order to save Lucifer, if they wanted the fallen angel to survive the next day.

Y/N sighed; this was all too stressful.

Apparently, Lucifer heard this, and he looked up at them in a worried expression.

They saw, and they instantly said, "It's nothing."

Lucifer sighed. "You can tell me anything, you know. There's no harm in it."

Oh, but there is harm in it. Y/N thought. "It's nothing, really."

‼️‼️🚨TW: LUCIFER MENTIONS REFERENCES OF SELF-HARM, PLEASE SKIP HIS LINE IF NEEDED 🚨‼️‼️

"Okay... Just...talk to me—...if anything is happening. I don't want you to do something to yourself..." He said.

"Lu, I swear I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Y/N said.

Lucifer sighed again, then snuggled close to them again, closing his eyes. He thought he'd rest for a bit.

-

Lucifer woke up, and he realized he was in his own room—he remembered he hadn't been in there for a while, as he slept with Y/N most of the time. 

Despite that, he realized that he himself didn't walk all the way here, unless he sleep-walked here, but that would be a 99.99/100% chance of happening. 

Anyway, he sighed, getting up from his bed, going to the main lobby to eat some breakfast. 

As he grabbed a plate of eggs, bacon, and rice, he looked around for Y/N, and saw no trace of them, making the fallen angel frown slightly. 

Suddenly, Angel popped up behind him. "Lookin' for N/N? (Nickname)" He asked.

Lucifer jolted at this, turning around, calming down shortly afterwards. "Yes, I am." 

"Well, they went to their apartment—they said they needed to get some things there." Angel shrugged.

Lucifer then bowed to Angel, saying, "Thank you." and his red dust appeared around him, consuming him and he disappeared. 

-

Y/N was crouched down, looking around in their apartment for something. "No, not that..." they mumbled, shoving things around.

Suddenly, Lucifer appeared behind them, his red dust evaporating. "Y/N..?" The fallen angel asked.

Y/N turned around, standing up from their crouched state. "Yeah?"

"Why are you.. you know... doing... that?" Lucifer asked, pointing at the slight mess Y/N made. 

"O-Oh.. that. Yeah, it's nothing, just looking for my angelic-weapons." Y/N shrugged.

"Why...??" Lucifer asked. 

"You know—because of the vision—just so I can be ready." They said, leaving out the part where the vision would become real the next day.