6

I forgot to say that during the time when Y/N met Charlie, they'd known Lucifer for 4 months. In episode 6, Adam said "we'll see you in one month" in If He'll Is Forever Then Heaven Must Be A Lie, so I'm guessing that it was already five months since the last extermination in episode 5.

~

3rd Person POV

~

Y/N and Lucifer'd appeared back in Lucifer's house, Y/N sighed and plopped onto the ground.

"That Mimzy girl drove me nuts." They said, reaching through their pocket and grabbed their phone, checking the time. "Shit. Gotta go, Duck-ass." They said, standing back up and shoved their phone back into their pocket.

Lucifer sighed, looking a bit sad.

Y/N tilted their head at his sudden action, but pushed it aside as Lucifer snapped out of his little trance.

"Sorry. Bye." He said, turning his head just a bit.

Then, Y/N was surrounded by a red dust, and they'd appeared in their house again.

They sighed in tiredness, walking to their room and opened their door, stepping in and grabbing their phone out from their pocket, setting it down and closed the door behind them.

Y/N walked over to their bed, their [eye/s] tired and threatened to shut, so they'd fallen on their bed, rolling over to the middle, grabbing their blanket and and closed their [eye/s], a terrible dream awaiting for them.

"Y/N! Dad's coming! HIDE." Y/N's mother whispered to them, her voice trembling and her eyes shined with fear; she didn't want anything to happen her [daughter/son/child].

Y/N—they were only somewhat around the age of 9, the poor [girl/boy/kid] didn't deserve this—come to think of it, they never deserved any of this—ever since their older brother died, their father started to drink.

"M-Ma—What about—you..?" They said, worried what might happen to their mother.

"Sweetjelly, I'll be fine. It's you who might not be, though. Please, now GO." Their mother whispered, running to the basement with Y/N, her hand gripped Y/N's hand harder than a tight hug that'd made you choke.

"I want you to run—just run, and don't look back. Go to your aunt's house." She said, giving her [daughter/son/child] a hug and a kiss on the head. "Goodbye."

Y/N had their mouth hanging open, then shut it, "Bye, Ma. I love you.."

"I love you too. Now—go." Their mother said, and Y/N took in a heavy breath, and opened the basement door, and stepped out—but stopped.

"Will—Will I ever see you again, Ma..?" They said, turning around with tearful eyes.

Their mom had guilt in her eyes, then sighed. "Maybe yes, maybe not...but—"

SHOOT.

‼️‼️‼️(WARNING! BLOOD! SKIP IF YOU NEED TO.)‼️‼️‼️

Y/N's mom screamed in pain, her arm bleeding.

Y/N flinched in fear, they were about to yell, but there was blood that splattered on the ground...

Their mother's head was shot.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU, BITCH?! IF YOU TRY TO FUCKING HIDE, YOU'RE BODY'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT THING I HIDE! GUESS I'LL HAVE TO NOW!"

That was the voice. Their father's voice.

Y/N watched as their mom fell to the ground a pool of blood that quickly grew as more shots were fired to her head, then the [girl/boy/kid] knew it.

They had to run. Faraway.

So they did.

They ran.

They ran as fast as they could, panting and panting as they crossed their street, looking for their aunt's street.

Tears filled their eyes, and for a moment, it felt like all they could see was only water.

***

They were almost there to their aunt's house, they ran for quite some time.

As they ran, they'd tripped on a fallen tree branch, slipping and banged their head onto the ground, passing out.

"Y/N..? Y/N! OH MY! DEAR, CAN YOU HEAR ME?! WHY ARE YOU ALL THE WAY HERE IN MY STREET?! WHAT—........."

Everything went dark.

Y/N woke up, panting heavily with heavy tears, gripping their chest.

~With Lucifer~

Lucifer was woken up by his phone ringing, groaning and tapped his finger on the left side of his phone screen, knowing full well it was the hang up button. "Who the hell could be calling at this time..?" He muttered, sighing and stuffing his face into his pillow.

Another call.

"SHUT UP!" The fallen angel yelled, hanging up on his phone again.

That process went on and on for about five more times, until the phone calls stopped; everything stopped.

Lucifer was a bit curious why it stopped, he was expecting another call.

...

A small 'ding' could be heard, as Lucifer grumbled, grabbing his phone to see who it was, and why they called at such a late time.

Y/N?! Why the HELL are they up right now?

"Six missed calls."

"Duck-ass, thank you for everything

Bye"

That was...odd. It's so... late in the morning. Why were they texting Lucifer at this time?

"Why on Hell are they up this early?" He asked to himself, trying to think what they were even saying.

"Y/N wdym?"
"Hello?"
"Y/N"
"Hey N/N"
"Helloooooooooooo"

No answer.

Lucifer started to panic, usually they'd always reply to the fallen angel, but now they weren't.

Suddenly, Lucifer knew it. He knew what Y/N meant.

The fallen angel dropped his phone, then hopped out of his bed, grabbing his clothes.

Once he was done changing, he took his phone and his top-hat, and a red dust had appeared, consuming Lucifer, taking him to a different place.

~

Hehehehehehehe say hello to Heaven yall