13: Part One

3rd Person POV

~

Y/N was sitting on the couch, watching the TV, seeing a random ad, by none other than Vox the TV Demon overlord. (The ad was honestly really stupid, it was about Alastor being a fraud and other shit, but they didn't really care about it.)

They sighed, slumping down on the couch. The vision kept showing up pretty frequently, and they really just wanted to get it over with. (Obviously they'll try  to save Lucifer when it DOES happen.)

Y/N suddenly was interrupted from their depression state as Angel sat next to them, saying, "I heard you and the king last night. 😌😏"

They blushed hard, glancing away, taking a deep breath. "Y-You heard nothing." They said, crossing their arms and looking away.

"Oh, but I DID~" Angel said, pulling out his phone, making Y/N give him a death stare, which frightened the pornstar so he put his phone away. "Chill, I wasn't ACTUALLY gonna play the video."

Y/N frowned, sitting back up and put their arms on their lap, head resting above their hands.

Angel suddenly got a notification from his boss, and he groaned, getting up from the couch and walked over to the door, blowing Husk a kiss before opening the door and leaving.

Y/N decided to close their eyes for a bit; since they got nightmares about the vision they had, it was safe to say that they had an insomniac ass.

-

Lucifer woke up in Y/N's bed, feeling a little lonely. (No shit, the guy wasn't cuddling with Y/N.)

The fallen angel sighed, sitting up and stretching, then hopped out of bed and went outside of Y/N's room, walking down the hallway and over to the main lobby, where he spotted Y/N on the couch, and decided to give them a surprise hug.

Y/N, being surprised and awake from this had their face flush again. Lucifer noticed this and gave them a kiss on the cheek in a teasingly manner.

The fallen angel sat on the couch, leaning on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N rested their head on Lucifer's, closing their eyes.

Lucifer smiled at them; once again, in his eyes, he thought Y/N was really cute in situations like this.

"-look a lot like Y/N! Are you perhaps related to them?" Charlie was talking to Y/N's father, walking out the hallway, and this caught Lucifer's attention.

Lucifer glanced up at Y/N, and he sighed, not wanting to wake them up, but he'd have to, so they wouldn't speed out of the hotel again.

Lucifer shook Y/N, waking them up. "What...? I need to sleep for a bit..." They muttered drowsily, looking at Lucifer.

"Y/N, you might want to go in your room. The guy who ruined your life back on Earth is, uh... out here. Right now." Lucifer said softly to them.

Y/N's eyes widened, and they looked around, eventually spotting their father. "I—I can't move from here. He—He—He'll instantly know who I am if he catches a glimpse of me." They stammered, looking down at the ground in stress.

Lucifer could see the tension they were in right now, and he looked over at the man who was with Charlie, and he remembered Charlie asked the man if he was related to Y/N, and the two had looked oddly similar.

Pushing that aside, he sighed, lifting Y/N's chin up so they were looking at him. "It's okay. Want me to teleport you in your room?"

"Yes please." Y/N said, nodding their head aggressively.

With a snap, Lucifer made Y/N surrounded by a red dust, and when the dust disappeared, so did Y/N.

-

Y/N ended up in their room, and they were glad they didn't have to see their father right now. (Eventually, they'd have to tell Lucifer who he was, because all Lucifer knew was that he was a man, and he didn't know the man was actually their father.)

They sighed, sitting down on the floor and curled up into a ball, trying their hardest not to cry, but of course it didn't work.

-

GIVING YOU GUYS THIS RIGHT NOW SINCE I'M NICE :D