4

I just realized that this is kinda similar to another book... oh well.
~
3rd Person POV

"Lucifer, what the fuck is wrong if you answer your own daughter's call?" Y/N said, watching the fallen angel mess around.

"Y/N, this is the first time she's called me! How am I going to talk to h—"

Y/N grabbed Lucifer's face, and stared literally right into his soul.

"Lucifer Morningstar, she's your daughter, answer the damn phone. It's not that hard." Y/N said, letting go of the fallen angel's face, walking back to the table full of rubber ducks, but sat down on one of the chairs that were there.

"Hello, Charlie! Hey, Char-Char! No, NO!" Lucifer said, talking to himself.

"Dumb-ifer, don't worry. You've got this, just calm down. This is the first time she's called you in years, like you said, so, you have to be perfect, but not too perfect. Alright?" Y/N said, looking off their phone and made eye-contact with the fallen angel, their mouth growing into a warm, genuine smile.

To Lucifer, it felt like their smile was Heaven.

Lucifer took a deep breath, then pressed the green button.

"HHHHHEY BIIIITCH!"

Y/N squinted at that, sighing. Not like that. They thought, looking back on their phone.

"Hey! How are ya? / Oh, where—where are  you these days? / You have?—Oh, yeah.. Uh, um, well, you know, I, um, Uh— / No, no, no, no, just, you know, just forgot. You know, I've just been really busy, you know, with, um, important things. / Oh, sadly IIIIIIIIII missed it. Hehe, you know, I haven't been watching much on TV, lately. Scrambles the brain! But hey, a hotel? Fun...!" The fallen angel was talking to his daughter, his arm leaning on the head of the chair right in-front of Y/N.

The [demon/anthropomorphic animal] sighed, face-palming.

"Yeah, of course! Anything in my power is your's for the asking, you just name it. / OH! NO! No, no, no, no, no, Charlie, no, no, no, that's uh.. No. / Uh.. I don't know, Charlie. / WAIT! You're inviting me over?! ABSOLUTELY! OH! I'LL BE THERE IN AN HOUR! Oh, and with a special guest, too!" Lucifer said, hanging up. 

"My daughter wants to see meeeee! C'mon, Y/N!" Lucifer added, signaling the [demon/anthropomorphic animal]. 

They sighed, turning off their phone and went over to Lucifer. 

"Take THAT, depression!" Lucifer said, pointing at a duck. 

~

"She's going to LOVE you, Y/N!" Lucifer said, jumping up and down with excitement. 

"Uh-huh...I don't know, Dumb-ifer...She might not expect me." Y/N replied, sighing. 

"Oh, don't worry, she will! I told her." The fallen angel said.

Right after that, the door opened, revealing Princess Charlie to be behind it. 

"CHAAAAARLIEEE!" Lucifer exclaimed, running in and gave his daughter a squeeze of a hug. 

"OH! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" Lucifer said. 

"It's uh, good to see you, too.." Charlie said, choking under her breath. 

Y/N walked in looking around. "Hm.." They said quietly. 

Charlie pushed her father off of her, then noticed Y/N was there. 

"Oh! Hello! You must be the special guest my dad was talking about! I'm Charlie." The hell-born said, shaking hands with Y/N. 

The hell-born was only a bit taller than Y/N, but they didn't mind. 

"Hey. I'm Y/N." They said, letting go of her hand. 

"So, are you my dad's [boyfriend/girlfriend/partner]?" Charlie asked them. 

"WHAT?! OH, HELL NO!" Y/N said, backing away from Lucifer. 

The fallen angel's face had gone red, but it quickly went back to normal, and he sighed. 

"Ch-Charlie—they're not—they're not my [boyfriend/girlfriend/partner]. They're just, uh..." Lucifer stammered. 

"Hard to put into words; I sold my soul to your dad." Y/N blurted, which caught Charlie's attention, the girl with an ex on her eye, and even the infamous Radio Demon was a little surprised. 

"DAD, YOU'RE DOING SOUL BUSINESS?!" Charlie said, turning to Lucifer. "Ahem! Sorry. Well, you two, welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" The hell-born said, gesturing to the main room.

Confetti popped out, and Y/N looked around. 

There was a small purr, and showed to be a cyclopean cat, lying around Y/N's leg. 

The [demon/anthropomorphic animal] flinched, not wanting to move. 

"Oh, that's KeeKee!" Lucifer said, bending down and patting the cyclopean cat's head. 

"Razzle, Dazzle!" Lucifer said, bending back up and playing a bit with two little demon goats. "Oh, look how much you haven't grown." He added.

~

Sorry for cutting it short, I just wanted to post for you guys. I haven't done my daily post-everyday-task, so, ye :3